Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Griffin Points Blame At Coaching (Postgame-Eagles)

truskinsfan18

Whoa. Really.. Are you saying the Raiders have more talent than the Redskins?  Are you saying the Raiders third string running back is better than Alfred Morris? Isn't Tony Pashos (OL cut by Skins in Preseason) their LT... finally as a Redskins fan how can you say they were JUST playing the Texans after losing to the ONE win Vikings..  You've made my point exactly..

How was Griffin responsible for the loss to the Vikings? And when the hell did I say he was better than Morris? I said the fact that his RB had 150 yards rushing and a TD helped out tremendously but you'll overlook than anyone to continue harping on griffin.

LMAO

Our rivals have no respect for us. I'm guessing you'd never post this on a Giants/Dallas board right?

We are such a joke

Actually I like the redskins 2nd only to the eagles :)  The giants and cowgirls are not worth my time . They are way too ignorant and uneducated about the game of football. Its a lost cause

Do you honestly believe he was throwing that pass away? C'mon. He was trying to make a play that wasn't there. You throw the ball away and come back and convert 4th and 1.

And the season wasnt over, but it definitely is now. And our QB is partly to blame.

Yes I fully believe he was trying to throw it out of the back of the end zone. That was the only chance he had to avoid intentional groundings as he had no chance whatsoever to get away from the rush.

Drama, drama. I'm getting tired of it.

Chip Kelly's play cards with Bart Simpson and a cheesesteak beat this team.

I actually liked the "fresh prince of bel-air" one. Very cool lol

Wow Mike Glendon...Is that a joke? Is this what we have come to as a fanbase?

I kinda wish RG3 bails on this team in 2 years and goes to a team with a fanbase that appreciates him. It would serve us right if he went and had a HoF career while we linger in mediocrity. I can almost see it now

I almost hope the mods keep track of posts like the one you quoted for future reference...

Yes I fully believe he was trying to throw it out of the back of the end zone. That was the only chance he had to avoid intentional groundings as he had no chance whatsoever to get away from the rush.

I'll back you up. That screamed throwaway to me. It seemed like he was heaving it out the back but couldn't get his arm all the way into it because of the pressure. It was thrown directly down the center of the field. If it had enough heat on it, it would have split the uprights.

I'll back you up. That screamed throwaway to me. It seemed like he was heaving it out the back but couldn't get his arm all the way into it because of the pressure. It was thrown directly down the center of the field. If it had enough heat on it, it would have split the uprights.

That's the way I saw it. He either throws it out of the back of the end zone, takes a sack or gets an intentional groundings. He chose to throw it out of the end zone but was back pedaling with a defender in his face and couldn't get enough on it.

luck has a 87.0 rating RG3 84 a lot of his stats came from junk time when the other team was way ahead and giving us short stuff

RG3 passing has been off all year especially on the deep ball. Last year he hit people in stride now they have to wait or its behind them or above them. Not even close to the same guy. I guess next year will tell if its the knee.

Try factoring in lousy weapons, & O-line play, terrible defense, & the FACT that while much of his garbage time stats actually are more of a result of the Shanahan's venturing outside of their comfort zone & opening up the playbook.

NO QB GETS IN A GOOD PASSING RHYTHM WHEN YOUR PLAY CALLING IS THIS ANTI-PASS & SO UTTERLY ERRATIC. PERIOD.EXCLAMATION.POINT!

The reality is...If we hold teams under 20pts...we're 7-3...end of story. You can't blame Kobe Bryant for a bad shooting night if he does everything else on the stat sheet & brings you back from 20 down by himself. That's about him trying to will a team to victory & simply missing on plays that...If they work out, we're not having this conversation.

With great players you take the good with the bad, & on such a bad team a QB will always make mistakes trying to do too much to win games on his own. Peyton Manning & Tom Brady are guilty of this as well as Brett Favre & Drew Brees.

Get a hold of yourselves & look at the bigger picture.

Also...RGIII quite simply put is honest, contrite, & unafraid to speak the truth...& I admire these things in a society that is in love with farcical gobbledygook that speaks a ton, but says nothing.

Keep being you RGIII...time will reveal all truths.

All I know is that last pass was Rex Grossman bad. Worse actually. wtf Rob

Still. So bad.

Try doing that with 3 Eagles in your face on your back-foot because you can't even beg for enough time to set your feet. Smart decision that simply didn't work out.

And your doubly wrong with the comparison. ..Rex would have thrown it into a defender's hands just for the sport of it.

I have seen countless quarterbacks try the same thing with pressure in their face and pull it off. I like that he actually considered throwing the ball away to be a legitimate option because, honestly, I don't see that from him often enough. It just wasn't a strong enough throw.

London Fletcher said the same exact thing. That the eagles didn't change much from week one but just knew how to beat our schemes. So where is you ridiculous thread about that???

It's a little different when a proven veteran who has played in the nfl as long as Fletcher has than when Rg3 looking lost out there says something about schemes.

Fletcher had a crucial sack today he played well.

Wont make a difference if he cant do the basics as a NFL qb and hit wide open wrs

Still at 60.8% completion percentage which is actually better than Brady and Luck. That's weird because I thought both those guys knew the basics of an nfl QB. But I'm sure there aren't also others issues at play impacting his accuracy in addition to him just plain struggling...no it's just him he sucks.

It's a little different when a proven veteran who has played in the nfl as long as Fletcher has than when Rg3 looking lost out there says something about schemes.

Ummmm...how?

Know what it says to me? 2 year vet sees the game the same way a 77 y/o respected MLB does & bemuses the same ponderances.

In basketball they call that a high basketball IQ.

Fletcher can throw his coach under the bus but Griffin can't? That makes sense

Ummmm...how?

Know what it says to me? 2 year vet sees the game the same way a 77 y/o respected MLB does & bemuses the same ponderances.

In basketball they call that a high basketball IQ.

Exactly what I was thinking

Archived