Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Problem With Creationism As Illustrated By Bunnies ....

MartinC

Is that comment on the cartoon overall or the bunnie character who is fixed on what the box tells them the answer is?

Both are self limiting and are operating under parameters imposed.

do you believe in the impossible?...or is anything possible

Have you started a new career as a copywriter for Disney :-)

I'm always open to offers if the money is right.

have you considered what might be underneath what you see?  :).

could even be lenticular instead of covered over

I'm always open to offers if the money is right.

have you considered what might be underneath what you see?  :).

could even be lenticular instead of covered over

I think having an open mind on what might be in the gaps in our knowledge about our existence and Universe is a good thing - on however many dimensions - from whatever perspective you approach this debate. As our scientific enquiry continues and more and more pieces of the puzzle are found it gets harder and harder to maintain its a duck though.

I think having an open mind on what might be in the gaps in our knowledge about our existence and Universe is a good thing - on however many dimensions - from whatever perspective you approach this debate. As our scientific enquiry continues and more and more pieces of the puzzle are found it gets harder and harder to maintain its a duck though.

Absolutely.  Keeping an open mind does not mean falling for the "god of the gaps" argument from ignorance fallacy.

Oh hey, another tailgate thread dealing with creationism and science. I have many many fantastic opinions on this subject which I will outline in the following paragraphs for your own....personal....consumption.....and.......

OH ****!

spiderman_zps203ac835.jpg

So guys, which spiderman version is your favorite??? Personally I have always favored the original Amazing Spiderman, but in many ways I appreciate Spiderman noir...

Absolutely.  Keeping an open mind does not mean falling for the "god of the gaps" argument from ignorance fallacy.

You certainly have to guard against being so open your brains fall out.....but enough about climate models ,what sauce would go best with roasted duck?

I'd kill the bunnies and eat them.

I would sit with them and council them so that they knew that there is more to the world than what the eyes can see.  Is it a duck?  Maybe not but I couldn't live with myself if I let them complete that puzzle and face the horror of winnie the pooh without the shield of faith to protect them.    

GET BEHIND ME WHINY BEAR!  YOU WILL NOT HAVE THESE BUNNIES!  

Archived