Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I know it's not Xbox or PS related, but it's video game related so I'm posting it here lol.

If anyone saw these on the road yesterday, it was me!  I finally picked them up.

8KOCXDg.jpg

vpfoLWX.jpg

I will have to take them apart in order to get them into my basement.

I ended up taking one apart last night (and then the seat off of the other one and will finish tonight) and it's SSSOOO much more manageable.  I had to actually take it apart in order to be able to fit it through my basement door, but I also took out the monitor for weight purposes.  All the stuff I took off of the main cabinet probably cut the weight in half.

hTFbWWA.jpg

hCGSli1.jpg

KGNN1HM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

Your wife is very understanding, allowing you to place your arcade cabinet in front of your wedding pictures.

Hahaha.  The funny thing is literally RIGHT behind it is our wedding album and our wedding pictures.  The ones on that wall there are family's weddings for the most part.

But it's only going to be there until I can get help moving it downstairs.  But first I want to take the monitor out and the boards to cut the weight down a bit.  It will only be there until next weekend hopefully.  I also want to let it warm up a bit before powering it on so I won't turn it on until tomorrow.

I feel like such a boss.  That Maximum Force cabinet I got had a broken first player gun and I just fixed it.

I opened it up and it was clear what was wrong - the wire wasn't plugged into the PCB inside the gun.

So I plugged it in, and then when I fired I saw the screen flash but it wasn't registering. It was like just blinking like you are shooting off screen, but it wasn't making sounds like gun firing or anything.

So I opened it back up and saw one of the 2 pins connecting the infrared light to the PCB had become desoldered. So I busted out the soldering iron and soldered it. Put it all back together and now the broken gun is working perfectly. I do want to get a new trigger spring though or microswitch, because you have to pull the trigger almost all the way to get it to register. The other gun is a lot more lenient which I like.

So I got a fully working Maximum Force cab that is like an A- as far as cosmetics go, for $300. Can't complain about that.

^ Beautiful

Anybody played this game called Greedfall? Saw it in the ps store due to that current sale (some good stuff in there fyi). I'm sick as a dog this week (was in the ER Tuesday)  and I've been motoring through Fallout 4, looking for another rogue high.

Looked like some colonial high fantasy/Dragon Age/TES type game from the trailer. So I already bought this, so basically I'm asking if I should regret it.

And yes, before anyone asks,  Spider-Man and RDR3 will likely be laid next to my headstone as a symbol of my life's regrets

16 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Anybody played this game called Greedfall?

It's a little farther down on my list. It seems that the complaints are mostly about glitches, but supposedly less than a Bethesda game. Also, there isn't a lot of world feedback. So if you kill military personnel in the city, you can leave the city, and they will let you right back in like nothing happened. Even with these complaints, there are people who have really loved it. The rankings make it seem to be a good to very good game and they are particularly dinged on the ratings by glitches.

So it may not be the best game you ever played, but hopefully it will be fun. Especially since we haven't had a game like this for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Yeah that game looks unreal.  I still don't know if I am buying that **** is running on PS4 in real time.  If so ... wow.

Yeah it's a ton of cinematic footage mixed with in-game. Still looks nearly seamless.

Last quarter last gen games always tend to look better than others, squeezing the last drop out of the console, I guess. 

Looking like a preorder/day 1 purchase for me. Been waiting for a minute.

29 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah it's a ton of cinematic footage mixed with in-game. Still looks nearly seamless.

Last quarter last gen games always tend to look better than others, squeezing the last drop out of the console, I guess. 

Looking like a preorder/day 1 purchase for me. Been waiting for a minute.

Yeah but even the gameplay they have showed, and the end of that trailer there appears to be gameplay.  It looks unreal.  With the history Sony has with bullshots and stuff specifically with Killzone back in the day, it's hard for me to trust them about this stuff.

There's also this

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020/03/05/ghost-of-tsushima-out-june-26-collectors-digital-deluxe-editions-detailed/

But the set I am most excited to get my hands on is our Collector’s Edition, which has a replica mask. It’s a re-creation of one you’ll wear in the game, and it’s heavy (made from polyresin).

It’s not meant to be worn, but it includes an individually-numbered display stand so you can keep it on a shelf to impress your friends or terrify your enemies. On top of that, there’s also a sashimono (war banner) just like you’ll see in the game that’s nearly 4.5 feet long, and a traditional-style furoshiki (wrapping cloth).

You’ll also get a copy of the game with a SteelBook case, a physical 48-page mini art book by Dark Horse, and an artistic rendition of our full world map printed on cloth. Also included is a voucher for all of the digital content from the Digital Deluxe Edition listed above.

Probably gonna have to keep your eyes peeled around E3 for strictly gameplay vids

Elder Scrolls VI news....

https://www.thegamer.com/redditor-leaks-elder-scrolls-vi-details-setting-release-date/

2025 is a hard sell. Tail end of next gen most likely. Starfield better be a game of the decade type of deal, cuz Bethesda is complete and utter **** right now, taking L's left and right. Obsidian already got in the first shot with The Outer Worlds. They could easily roll out a sequel before Starfield even gets a E3 live look.

Hammerfell/High Rock always seemed like lore rich places, and the magical possibilities are endless. Hope there is potential for a "Sword Singer" build, and with the deep dive into vampirism, **** could be epic.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Elder Scrolls VI news....

https://www.thegamer.com/redditor-leaks-elder-scrolls-vi-details-setting-release-date/

2025 is a hard sell. Tail end of next gen most likely. Starfield better be a game of the decade type of deal, cuz Bethesda is complete and utter **** right now, taking L's left and right. Obsidian already got in the first shot with The Outer Worlds. They could easily roll out a sequel before Starfield even gets a E3 live look.

Hammerfell/High Rock always seemed like lore rich places, and the magical possibilities are endless. Hope there is potential for a "Sword Singer" build, and with the deep dive into vampirism, **** could be epic.

Starfield might not release until the next gen consoles either.  :( 

Archived