Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

What's the best bet for unloading the fat boy PS2 and games? Craigslist? Almost feel like I should give it away.

Tried Gamestop since I heard they started taking them again last year. They offered $10.

Yeah. About that.

No chance I'm selling the Dreamcast though. It's getting hooked up again after 5 years.

PM me the games you are trying to unload and i may make it worth your while. 

I would love that Dreamcast though :) 

(Why did i never know thie thread was here??) 

I thought i was gonna be terrible at it but i actually didn't do too bad surprisingly. Seems like BO3 is a little slower paced than i remember COD being...obviously not like R6.

And yea, Arma is on PC. Buddy of mine just picked up one of those Alienware machines so we have been playing a lot of that. Waiting for the new DayZ patch to come out. 

I've always wanted to get into playing Arma.  But I never did.  I have no idea how populated the game is, how time consuming, etc.

I've always wanted to get into playing Arma.  But I never did.  I have no idea how populated the game is, how time consuming, etc.

I have never played the actual Arma game..only have played the mods so far. Exile is a lot of fun. Nice they have it setup with roaming NPC so even if there are only 5 or 6 people on a server the map is full of NPC. Never a dull moment for sure. 

Yea, i have been wanting to play that one bad. Watched a few streams of it when it came out and it looked awesome.

Have a nice list of games to play now. Not much coming out for xbox that intrigues me for the next few months so will have plenty of time to beat uncharted and get ready for the new one next month.

On Xbox I've been playing a lot of Division, but I'm also looking forward to Quantum Break.

Im kinda over the FF style of gaming.

Saw a trailer for a FFVII reboot, and after the nostalgia wore off, I kinda didn't want to think about it anymore and cheapen the original game, which is in my top 10 most favorite games I ever played

I really don't like what they're doing with the FF7 reboot. The whole coming out in a bunch of parts instead of one full game and the combat just looks so ****ized its disgusting.

On Xbox I've been playing a lot of Division, but I'm also looking forward to Quantum Break.

Yea, i bought the Division and im not really a big fan of it. As for Quantum Break, i watched a few streams of it and it looks pretty interesting...idk how long the game is but people were beating it in one stream...think i will wait till it hits the sale rack prior to giving it a try. 

-wife and i are both max prestige in Blops 3  B)

-battlefield 4 is over 2 years old and still coming out with new content  B)

-Battlefield Hardline latest DLC has a graveyard map and you can drive a hearse  B)

-Star Wars new map pack and game modes are fun as hell, now you can play as the little slop-face green dude with the heavy cheeks that was flying an x-wing

-Fallout 4 DLC Automatron lets you build and customize your own robot companions  B)

Pre-ordered Uncharted 4, taking a day off for that epicness.   B)

-Still on the fence with Doom (i played all the OG ones) and Homefront.  The first Homefront was probably the best FPS I've ever played, but the company went bankrupt shortly after the game's release and the servers went down permanently.

Been watching a lot of shows, & taking care of family...but iwhen i do get to play lately, it's been all F4. Just finished the Mechanist DL, & love having my own Automatron. I went from having the odd difficulty in the wastes, to just tearing entire hoardes to shreds.

Ok...tiny exaggeration, but you get the point.

I'm pretty much ready to go end game though. Then i plan on tackling DS2. At least for another 5 days?

Already put money down on Doom. Sold me on single player campaign. I was excited for Uncharted 4 when i was zooming through the first 3, but my excitement has waned. The new gameplay footage brought some of that fire back, but i'm definitely not feeling it as much.

Real curious about this new Nintendo platform we're about to see. Wish i could go to E3 this year. Been at at most major Nintendo reveals since the N64, & they make it an experience. I expect Zelda open world to be a big player for launch. Hoping to see something about a new Metroid title as well.

I was all in for Quantum Break...but now it just looks gimmicky to me. I'll have to get hands on it at some point, & think about it. Pretty excited about Sunset Overdrive being an XBOX Gold DL this month...that reminds me...i still have to play Bioshock Infinite, & Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Ugh...& Overwatch is around the corner....this is tough business these days.

Zelda Wii u being delayed again is just BS. No way this doesn't come out on the NX now.

that's my thinking...big reveal for launch title at E3 no doubt.

uncharted 4 looks amazing graphically speaking. i think it's just a side effect of playing through the series, & then Tomb Raider all together in one fell swoop...but the gameplay has gotten a little stale for me. i'll pick it up, no doubt...just not nearly as excited as i once was.

that's my thinking...big reveal for launch title at E3 no doubt.

uncharted 4 looks amazing graphically speaking. i think it's just a side effect of playing through the series, & then Tomb Raider all together in one fell swoop...but the gameplay has gotten a little stale for me. i'll pick it up, no doubt...just not nearly as excited as i once was.

Yea I've never played the series but picked up a Ps4 and the uncharted series last weekend. Flew through the first game, about 19 chapters into the second and I'm starting to get a little sick of climbing things. Lol

Will finish this one and take a little break before taking on the third.

Just picked up last of us and cant wait to play that

Yeah Uncharted 2 is incredible. Improved on the first in every way. Definitely the peak of the series so far, we will see what happens with 4. The train level is one of my favorites in all of gaming

Just picked up last of us and cant wait to play that

This makes me happy. keep us posted on your thoughts and progress throughout

I don't know how you can play Uncharted 2 and be sick of anything personally. That game is near perfection. If you are burnt out on 2 you might as well skip 3

Think it has to do playing through uncharted 1 in just about one sitting and then switching right to two. Enjoying the game fore sure just ready for a little change. 

Archived