Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Uncharted 3 was the best one IMO. Beautiful game and hard to believe it was made for last gen.

And made halfway into that era, at that

Train sequence was awesome, but I loved the cave/monastery showdown too. Had no idea what to expect, then the camera pans back and "Oh shhhh!"

Wait, you meant Uncharted 2, right?

I need to play through the Uncharted series before getting 4. I got the Nathan Drake collection with my ps4, but I've barely played it.

Really only completed Uncharted 2 up to this point.

3 starts off really well, but imo it just plummets like a bad stock not long after. All the mysteries in this world and they went with what they did.

Just felt like they mailed it in from the "unknown" angle

Ill let you and st decide for yourselves though

And made halfway into that era, at that

Train sequence was awesome, but I loved the cave/monastery showdown too. Had no idea what to expect, then the camera pans back and "Oh shhhh!"

Wait, you meant Uncharted 2, right?

I enjoyed 3 out of the most. In fact I found 2 to be a drag and it wore me about by the end lol.

I enjoyed 3 out of the most. In fact I found 2 to be a drag and it wore me about by the end lol.

Damn. You're the first I know of to say that. 3's combat does seem a lot smoother, and the playing field feels a little more expansive, giving you more freedom and stuff.

It just felt... wrong. Dunno. Maybe if I play it again after 3 years it will feel different

You need to play a man's game. Dark Souls III is calling.

Man, I could never get into those type of games.  Ovehead view, surrounded by 25 baddies at once.  Though I know Dark Souls is much more than a "button masher," that's the vibe I get.

You should play Fallout 4.  ;)

Man, I could never get into those type of games. Ovehead view, surrounded by 25 baddies at once. Though I know Dark Souls is much more than a "button masher," that's the vibe I get.

You should play Fallout 4. ;)

The Souls games are a throwback to the times of difficult yet rewarding, structured adventure games with powerful level bosses, and hidden passageways, and controller slamming.

Man, I could never get into those type of games. Ovehead view, surrounded by 25 baddies at once. Though I know Dark Souls is much more than a "button masher," that's the vibe I get.

You should play Fallout 4. ;)

I platinumed FO4. I'll get to the DLC in time.

The Souls games are a throwback to the times of difficult yet rewarding, structured adventure games with powerful level bosses, and hidden passageways, and controller slamming.

I have one boss left in the Bloodborne DLC that I hope to kill tonight so I can jump right into DS3 tomorrow.

I'm never going to beat the Orphan of Kos....

I never finished Bloodborne, need to get back into that one.  Gonna pick up DS3 tomorrow regardless.  It looks just too awesome not to.  

So unforgiving, so frustrating, so difficult (until you figure each boss out), so much of a mind ****..........but so rewarding when you do accomplish something and progress.

Its definitely a challenge, but I loved it. Its not you and a bunch of dudes taking on a team of guys in a fps shooter.

Its an intimate battle of wits, instincts, patience, resolve, and resourcefulness.

Even the hardest of hard game difficulty settings these days run along predictable patterns, or focus just on the amount of health you have. The Souls games are remarkably unpredictable, in terms of enemy strength, available items, etc. And you get no breaks. And if you can handle that, the cherry on top is the asshole that just invaded your game and is about to ruin your life.

First time that happened to me I berated the guy. Thought he did it on purpose. Either he was the nicest guy on Earth, or was amused at my obvious cluelessness because he responded kindly and told me that was just how the game worked and it wasn't intentional.

Then you get the hang of it, and start to develop a farming strategy, thinking you are the ****. Aaaand then you get that cold hard slap of reality. Humbles the hell out of you.

But it also makes me you a better overall gamer. Sharpens your instincts, and strategic skills

Dark Souls 3 releases in 15 mins on PC. I'm preloaded and ready to go. Been playing a lot of enter the gungeon which is a bullet hell rogue like. Really fun each run is different and there are tons of guns and items. Putting it on the shelf for Dark Souls 3 though.

I have one boss left in the Bloodborne DLC that I hope to kill tonight so I can jump right into DS3 tomorrow.

I'm never going to beat the Orphan of Kos....

Haven't played it yet. Im incredibly backlogged.

My love affair with Mass Effect has kept me playing it over and over, experimenting with different builds, personalities, and character relationships. Im currently a male Sentinel, using the Ajax armor. The build for this is a bit tricky, with the cooldown penalty added to the tech armor in 3, but even with that, this build is just devastating. Perfect blend of tech, biotic, defensive, and weapon skills (using the Harrier assault rifle).

Using Liara, in tandem we just detonate the **** out of everything. Its like skeet shooting using people as the disc

Ohhhhhh yeah, after playing Demon Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 all on release day, playing through Dark Souls 3 now is like saying hello to an old friend. People with an Xbox One could have gotten the game 2 weeks ago, there is a trick you do changing your region to Japan, buying the game with Microsoft points, canceling the download then starting it again and it gives you the US region version. I guess I should have mentioned it sooner but anyone that wanted to play now and was going to get the digital version. Only works for Xbox One and maybe Google to make sure if can't make it until tomorrow.

Archived