Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I haven't read the Polygon review but I can probably guess and say they gave the PS4 a less than stellar (mediocre) review. MS happened to fund (+$700,000) their documentary so take anything they say with a grain of salt. Wait for DF or LoT to do their system reviews.

More like Microsoft paid for advertisement, you should read the review before you talk crap like that its very very detailed. The PS4 review was very positive they mentioned that its a more powerful system than the XBOX ONE, they talked about improvements to the OS and so on. The bad review from Polygon is the Killzone Review which it scored a 5!, even then KOTAKU a pro Sony site reviewed Killzone a NO BUY.

It just seems like if the PS4 gets a low score then its a biased review which is crap, Polygon gave the PS4 a 7.5 which isn't bad its a powerful console with very little games to play and isn't a big step feature wise than what we currently get on the PS3 and XBOX 360.

If that is the case, then you need to start playing on PC. :D

truth.  But I refuse man, can't do it. 

I've convinced myself that sitting in front of the TV with a big headset on is less nerdy than sitting in front of a PC monitor LOL.

Uh oh...this does not look good, first of the next gen issues. Apparently, people are having HDMI issues. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/14/broken-playstation-4-systems

See. That is why I am waiting to buy the system that I really want (The X-Box One) I want them to get those issues out the way. But I will still be pissed if the PS4 broke on me as soon as I cut it on. That better not happen tomorrow.

truth.  But I refuse man, can't do it. 

I've convinced myself that sitting in front of the TV with a big headset on is less nerdy than sitting in front of a PC monitor LOL.

I see. I don't play PC games, but I do got my computer hooked up to my TV.

Finally got my PS4 this morning without pre-order. What a mess lol.Got off work around 9 (busiest week of year) went home and worked there until 11:40 and went to Walmart. Was the 4th person in line but they only had 3 extra available. Waste.

So walked next door to Gamestop. Standing in line there and my buddy shows up out of the blue. He tells me he called them at 9:45 last night and pre-ordered the last free one they had and they told him to pick it up at 12:30. So that’s shot. Best Buy is shot and the other Walmart too. So I go home to bed.

Get called out to do a work signoff for our production team again at 3:45. Then I stay at work to til like 7:40 and bail for Target. Im the 15th person in line and they only have 13. Are you kidding me right now? So then I call a different Gamestop and ask if they have run morning inventory after midnight release and she says they are actually doing it now. Hold tight for a minute. Then comes back 5 min later is says they have one left and its mine if I want it. Bang!

So anyway...I'm happy but had to go back to work as soon as I bought it and stay until probably 6-7 tonight. I'm toast. Got 2k14, AC4 and COD. Wasn't a fan of the game selection but it was all Target had available for some reason and i wanted to do the 2 for 1 deal. 

I'll do the same song and dance for next Friday for the One though lol. It's fun being being young. 

Momma,

If I'm not mistaken, you can always swap one of those unopened games for another one if they come back in stock in the next 90 days. Or you might be able to trade one in for a little more than you paid for it if Amazon or BB runs a promotion... 

Although...I'm not sure if they (Target) would charge you the difference in price..so good luck :)

Thinking about trading in my PS3 and 360 to get the Xbox One. Anyone have any idea on what I might be able to get for them?

Ugh, I'm an idiot and traded to gamestop instead of Amazon. Amazon will give you more if you have the original boxes and if everything looks good cosmetically and works good.

I got $80 for my xbox at gamestop but if you trade towards an xbox one you can get an extra 30% store credit. Thinking about trading my ps3 as well

Amazon will give you like $115 for a good condition xbox

Ugh, I'm an idiot and traded to gamestop instead of Amazon. Amazon will give you more if you have the original boxes and if everything looks good cosmetically and works good.

I got $80 for my xbox at gamestop but if you trade towards an xbox one you can get an extra 30% store credit. Thinking about trading my ps3 as well

Amazon will give you like $115 for a good condition xbox

Hmmm, I'll have to see if I can dig up the old boxes. I usually keep them so I'll have to check. I figured if I trade in both, plus the accessories, and the few games I have left, I'm just hoping to get to like $250 so it's only half price for the XB1. Might be a bit of a pipe dream, but it could happen.

Hmmm, I'll have to see if I can dig up the old boxes. I usually keep them so I'll have to check. I figured if I trade in both, plus the accessories, and the few games I have left, I'm just hoping to get to like $250 so it's only half price for the XB1. Might be a bit of a pipe dream, but it could happen.

That extra 30% they give you adds up quick. I would def do it. The only game that's forcing my to keep my 360 is GTA

That extra 30% they give you adds up quick. I would def do it. The only game that's forcing my to keep my 360 is GTA

The only new game I really have is Madden 25. I was on the fence about getting the XB1, but my wife saw it has Skype and has been on me about getting a TV with Skype for a couple years now. Figured this is win-win for both of us lol.

The only new game I really have is Madden 25. I was on the fence about getting the XB1, but my wife saw it has Skype and has been on me about getting a TV with Skype for a couple years now. Figured this is win-win for both of us lol.

Watching the demo really makes me think that there are some really cool features to look forward to.  Now I know the customization is probably going to be a pain in the ass.  I was never a fan of the motion gaming, but the voice recognition and the way the camera use image recognition is really cool.

Watching the demo really makes me think that there are some really cool features to look forward to.  Now I know the customization is probably going to be a pain in the ass.  I was never a fan of the motion gaming, but the voice recognition and the way the camera use image recognition is really cool.

I just think for me, the XB1 is the future of gaming. Where the PS4 just feels like a PS3 with better graphics and more power.

Archived