Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

So played through and beat Far Cry. A bit disappointed with the ending but overall a very good game. Have a lot of side missions and what not to finish. 

Can finally get started playing GTA

Did you find the alternate ending?

It's at the beginning of the game.  Don't leave the room when Min tells you to wait for him.  If you wait long enough (15 mins) he'll come back........

One more question, anyone use these?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-stereo-headset-black/4103009.p?id=1219096332390&skuId=4103009&productCategoryId=pcmcat310600050022

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Stereo-Headset/dp/B00IAVDQCK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419867966&sr=8-1&keywords=Microsoft+-+Xbox+One+Stereo+Headset+-+Black

They are on sale this week at BB and Amazon for $39.99.

The reviews look good, but I'm not sure if I could use them properly (I have my system hooked into a receiver - so would it work???). Trying to figure out a way to play games with the sound muted on the surround sound but not through headphones...

Did you find the alternate ending?

It's at the beginning of the game.  Don't leave the room when Min tells you to wait for him.  If you wait long enough (15 mins) he'll come back........

I did not see the alternate ending. I went with the ending that they consider bad. lol

I just bought those a few weeks ago Evil. I like them a lot. I dont use them all the time but at night when the kid is sleeping they work very well. I dont think it matters what you have the system hooked up to. All the audio runs through the controller.  

I just bought those a few weeks ago Evil. I like them a lot. I dont use them all the time but at night when the kid is sleeping they work very well. I dont think it matters what you have the system hooked up to. All the audio runs through the controller.  

Thanks! I have some credit to BB/Amazon and was thinking it might be nice to be able to play and hear when people are sleeping. Titanfall (and other games) are noisy.

Thanks! I have some credit to BB/Amazon and was thinking it might be nice to be able to play and hear when people are sleeping. Titanfall (and other games) are noisy.

Yea thats the main reason i bought them. I have owned some Turtle Beach headgear in the past. Never the super expensive ones but would say there are on par with the lower model stuff they sell. But no complaints. 

I'm debating on whether I should trade in my ipad4 and PS3 for a PS4? I just got a Chromebook for xmas that seems to be more than suitable for all of my browsing needs.

Is the PS4 worth the upgrade? Thoughts?

I guess it depends on what you use the iPad for. If you're doing everything with the Chromebook that you did with the iPad than, yeah, seems like a good idea to me. 

Anyone play Watch Dogs? I was able to pick it up for $9.99 for the Xbox One and was wondering if it was worth that.

I liked it a lot. It was different from typical sandboxes in how interactive the city was. It had a unique story and I enjoyed playing it straight in trying to get through each mission without killing people and beating it through hacks. Run and gun your way through and the game isn't reach it's potential

Can someone explain why you can't join a party with your friends when your playing Grand Theft Auto 5 on Xbox One?  It's extremely frustrating.

It is frustrating, you can join your friends it's just not a very intuitive process. Press Menu/Start, scroll over to the Friends tab. You can then see your friends who are online, and if any of them are playing GTA, you click on them and join their game(if it isn't a full session). 

It is frustrating, you can join your friends it's just not a very intuitive process. Press Menu/Start, scroll over to the Friends tab. You can then see your friends who are online, and if any of them are playing GTA, you click on them and join their game(if it isn't a full session). 

Well I got that portion of it down when they are playing GTA.....its just when they are playing a different game.  I join the party or offer the invite, they can join no problem but noone can hear me.  I don't have the green circle next to my name in the party, it's grey.  Nothing I can do either except restart my Xbox.  Then it works fine.  If I join the party BEFORE I launch GTA, it's no problem.

Ok if you have been waiting to upgrade now is the time. This is a hell of a deal.

Xbox One Bundle From Newegg Offers 2 Games, An Extra Controller, And A Year Of Xbox Live Gold For $350

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/18059/20141231/xbox-one-bundle-from-newegg-offers-2-games-an-extra-controller-and-a-year-of-xbox-live-gold-for-350.htm

Archived