Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys, We Could Be Tied For The Division Lead Next Week.

DCthomahal

Giants are terrible but not 0-16 terrible. They're due.

It's hard to go 0-16 but I hope they do.

Part of my solace of is going 0-3 was that the Giants were losing more lop-sided games than us. They were worse than us. Mara's a dick so why not just lose out their season. It would make me smile.

Part of my solace of is going 0-3 was that the Giants were losing more lop-sided games than us. They were worse than us. Mara's a dick so why not just lose out their season. It would make me smile.

I live in the KC area, watched some of the Chiefs - Gints. Amazingly, they looked EVEN more hopeless than we did in the first halves of the first two games. Wow. I never would have called that.

Philly plays the Giants next week and they will win, putting them at 2-3 and the Giants at 0-5. Dallas will lose to Denver putting them to 2-3.

Then Philly plays the Bucs which they'll probably win as well. We will beat Dallas so the standings will look like this:

Philly 3-3

Redskins 2-3

Dallas 2-4

Giants teh sux

The Giants will win next week. That team is too good to be 0-5.

I don't think I want to see Jadeveon Clowney twice a year for the next 12 years

As much as it pains me, I'll probably pull for the Giants to get their first win.  Keeping the Eagles at 1-4 instead of 2-3 would be very helpful to us, since it would mean that IF (and that's a big if) we can beat Dallas we'd be no worse than tied for 1st, assuming Dallas loses to Denver.

As much as it pains me, I'll probably pull for the Giants to get their first win.  Keeping the Eagles at 1-4 instead of 2-3 would be very helpful to us, since it would mean that IF (and that's a big if) we can beat Dallas we'd be no worse than tied for 1st, assuming Dallas loses to Denver.

yeah i know, i feel like the giants winning next week is the best at this moment.

As relieved and happy as I am with a W finally, the game left with me no more enthusiasm for Dallas after than it did before. 

Romo sits to pee, Witten and Bryant against this D is not the Raiders and the woeful Matt Flynn, no starting LT or LG, the only star hamstrung before the half and out, and an offensive scheme so vanilla it looked like an exhibition game. A lot can change in two weeks of course, but I still fear Dallas against this defense. And if the O is as anemic as it still is .....

Hail. 

As relieved and happy as I am with a W finally, the game left with me no more enthusiasm for Dallas after than it did before. 

Romo sits to pee, Witten and Bryant against this D is not the Raiders and the woeful Matt Flynn, no starting LT or LG, and an offense so vanilla it looked like an exhibition game. A lot can change in two weeks of course, but I still fear Dallas against this defense. And if the O is as anemic as it still is .....

Hail. 

Agreed.

We didn't really show much improvement today. D still missed a ton of tackles, but the pass rush got it going against an inept O. Our O was pretty bad for most of the first ~2.5 quarters or so, but RG3 did deliver some nice strikes in the latter stages of the game. Need him to be more consistent though.

then they get the first pick in the draft.  Let them beat the Eagles and Cowboys.  The Eagles have a win over us and Cowboys are ahead of us so that'll help.

Purely mathematically, sure we are in an OK spot being a game down with 12 to play. But the elephant in the room is that we won't win too often unless we improve significantly. We just beat the Raiders' second string backfield. A win is a win, but we better up our game to beat teams like Dallas, Atlanta, Denver, San Francisco, Kansas City, and Chicago.

Romo sits to pee, Witten and Bryant against this D is not the Raiders and the woeful Matt Flynn, no starting LT or LG, the only star hamstrung before the half and out, and an offensive scheme so vanilla it looked like an exhibition game. A lot can change in two weeks of course, but I still fear Dallas against this defense. And if the O is as anemic as it still is .....

Hail. 

ah, you might have forgotten. no worries, i'm always happy to remind my fellow redskins fans about this: Romo sits to pee is Romo sits to pee, and he will still be Romo sits to pee when we face them in 2 weeks, which means: pressure Romo sits to pee, and he'll **** the bed :)

HAIL

Denver is going to throttle Dallass no doubt in my mind. Giants are way hungrier for a win compared to the Philthy Iggles. So i think the Skins will be in position coming out of the bye week with a chance to turn the whole season around. 2 weeks to prepare for the pukes, and 2 weeks for RG3 to recover even more. I really hope the Read option is back in full force when we do play Dallass.

HTTR

It's been a while since the Patriots perfect season so I can't compare, but the Broncos offense is unlike anything I can remember seeing. I'm pretty sure they could score 70 points if the other team scored enough to force it.

Maybe things will change in the next 4 weeks but as of right now I'm looking at the Denver game as an automatic loss we should stay healthy in and get offensive reps from. Even in 2008 I think our game against the Patriots was fairly close. I expect Manning to absolutely massacre our defense.

Even in 2008 I think our game against the Patriots was fairly close. I expect Manning to absolutely massacre our defense.

The 2007 game was 52-7.  The week before the game you even had some Skins players actually saying "But even if we lose this game, we'll still be...."  That's when you know you're going up against Goliath.

The 2011 game here was closer, as I think Rex threw a late INT to seal it for the Pats.

The 2007 game was 52-7. The week before the game you even had some Skins players actually saying "But even if we lose this game, we'll still be...." That's when you know you're going up against Goliath.

The 2011 game here was closer, as I think Rex threw a late INT to seal it for the Pats.

Nope, not a late INT. threw a last second TD to Moss, but he got a penalty called on him for holding, which canceled the game tying TD.

guys...i think we all know which team we want to win next weekend for eagles vs giants....

if giants beat philly, and denver beats dallas, this is what the divison looks like going into week 6:

Dallas: 2-3

Redskins: 1-3

Eagles: 1-4

Giants: 1-4

Then in week 6 if we beat Dallas on SNF, and the Bucs beat philly and the bears beat the giants, then its:

Redskins: 2-3

Dallas: 2-4

Eagles: 1-5

Giants: 1-5.

then we have 1st place in the division heading into the bears game in week 7. HERES TO HOPING!!! for next sunday, GO GIANTS AND BRONCOS!!!!!!

Haha, i can't get over how similar the Skins are to the Uruguay soccer team, even right now as we are far from a lock for Brazil 2014...we're always suffering no matter what!! two popular phrases around these parts "Mathematically we have a chance!" and "Everybody has their calculators in hand"..so funny

Archived