Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Md: Polish Woman Dedicates Her Life To Sleeping With 100,000 Men

China

After about 100, more or less, it would be like sticking your **** in a bucket of warm water.

so... i assume that you plan on not having that happen with your current or future gf/wife.... how many years do you plan to take getting to the century mark?   save it for anneversaries, birthdays, valentines days? 

you could save it for 20 years that way!   congrats ;)

So does she just walk around with an STD test kit all day then? Going for that many men you know she's gonna end up with something nasty, no matter how careful she tries to be with protection.

Oh well. May the odds be ever in your favor, Ania.

One can only imagine... going down and all of a sudden seeing dart tipped tentacles shoot out and impale you

so... i assume that you plan on not having that happen with your current or future gf/wife.... how many years do you plan to take getting to the century mark?   save it for anneversaries, birthdays, valentines days? 

you could save it for 20 years that way!   congrats ;)

Exactly. When ppl make comments like that... it just lets me know the have`s and have-not`s :-) Your wives and daughters have had at least 1000 sessions before they were 20.... think about it.

And if they think a vagina has an expiry after 100 uses... I wonder how they`d report about the condition of their johnson`s since they`ve been pulling them since they were 11 years old.

How exactly did this end up being a discussion about how many times dudes have sex with their wives? I was just messing around, but in all seriousness, having sex with your wife all the time and recognizing that a chick in her 40's may have had sex with hundreds of men isn't the same as making it some personal goal to screw pretty much everything that moves, maybe doing a hundred dudes in one month, like it's a sport, hoax or no hoax.

this statement is clearly true, on the "skankiness scale"... however defined :)

but for  the whole (tossing a banana down a wet hallway) discussion.... unless it is a safe assumption that all of the previous "tennents" are better endoewd than you (in my case, this is an assumption i refuse to concede!  if only for national pride reasons) when somebody says anything along the line of : 

After about 100, more or less, it would be like sticking your **** in a bucket of warm water.

how is 100 times with 100 people going to have a different physiological effect than 100 times with 1 person?   :huh:

how is 100 times with 100 people going to have a different physiological effect than 100 times with 1 person?   :huh:

From the article;

Assuming she lives to the age of 81, to hit 100,000 Miss Lisewska would have to

up her quota to around 16 men on both days of the weekend.

Tell me, do you and your girl have sex 16 times on both sat. and sun.? If so tell me what's your secret! :D

Archived