Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Pre Season Game Day Thread - Skins at Titans

TK

Too much movement, incomplete pass.

movement's irrelevant if the ball never touched the ground.

Then why wasn't it overturned?

this whole conversation is predicated on the premise that i disagree with the call!  if your position is that any call made by a ref is inherently correct, than i'm not sure what we have to talk about.

Sure am glad that this is preseason. With 3 more weeks to get ready I expect a great improvement by next weeks when it comes to penalties and dropping passes by the WR's. Our defense has got to stop overpursuing, even our number ones where guilty as hell of that tonight. I feel way comfortable with Cousins behind the center.

Dear God these homer titan announcers are terrible. Eddie George is a true wordsmith.

"Not only does scoring get you points, but it also breaks the tie!"

wow, that is right in the sweet spot between the obviousness of madden and the paradoxically nonsensical of yogi berra.  well played.

theismann talking about white WRs.  shut up.

Dear God these homer titan announcers are terrible. Eddie George is a true wordsmith.

"Not only does scoring get you points, but it also breaks the tie!"

You would think this was a regular season game with all the excitement in the booth. 

Anybody listening to Redskins radio? I think Cooley is doing pretty darn good for his first time. Love Sam, but Cooley sure is easier to listen to than Sam at the end there.

Archived