Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where to watch Redskins Preseason games

HtownRocks111

I just canceled my tv subscription to save money and with that was the CSN channel that carries the Redskins preseason games.  Is there any plane online I can watch these?  I'm not interested in paying the outrageous charge NFL.com charges to watch the preseason games there.

I don't know how people cut off their TV. Home phone, then cell phone, then Internet would be cut off first. I can go somewhere with my laptop to get Internet service.

Same here man. I don't care much about broadcast TV, but live sports will keep me paying for cable (or in my case, satellite) for the forseeable future. 

I don't know how people cut off their TV. Home phone, then cell phone, then Internet would be cut off first. I can go somewhere with my laptop to get Internet service.

Same here man. I don't care much about broadcast TV, but live sports will keep me paying for cable (or in my case, satellite) for the forseeable future. 

Well I'm paying around $65 a month for tv and all my wife and I watch are FoodNetwork and ESPN/NFL network.  So I dropped my plan down to $19.99 which has FoodNetwork, I get my local channels in HD free and I get ESPN free through my ISP and can watch it online.    

So I have my NFL regular season (local channels)...  CHECK

Sunday Night Football games (local channels)..... CHECK

Monday Night Football games (ESPN).... CHECK

Pre Season games (on CSN Washington).....    :'(    $20 through NFL.com

I'll see if that website mentioned above is worth anything, if not I may have to fork out the $20 for the Preseason deal on NFL.com

$20 is outrageous?

4 games for $20... seeing as how in the past these were never available outside the local market, I think its pretty reasonable.

The illegal online feeds of the games are horrible.. they get slow, picture fizzles in and out... one time when the skins were getting creamed, the dude starting playing video games - it was actually more entertaining than the game (during the zorn debacle).

If it wasn't for my semi addiction to sports I wouldn't have a TV. I don't watch many movies, we rent maybe three or four a year.

We flip through the stations and finally look at each other and my wife asks,"What are we paying for this crap for"?

My reply,

"football"

Preseason is one thing, but regular season is another. Southeast Texas, where men are men and sheep are scared, its the Texans or pot luck. If  only Direct-up yer TV would have a package where you could purchase 1 team's season games, i'd be tickled pink [ no, not Boonesfarm ] but I haven't discovered any other way except the ticket.

I really, REALLY do not wanna take it up the poop chute and pay 300 for NFL Ticket, but if push comes to shove, i'll spread em...

I just canceled my tv subscription to save money and with that was the CSN channel that carries the Redskins preseason games.  Is there any plane online I can watch these?  I'm not interested in paying the outrageous charge NFL.com charges to watch the preseason games there.

If you live in the Virginia/Maryland region, a local network affiliate may be carrying the game as well. Check there.

Here in Richmond Va., for example, the game this Thursday against the Titans, is being carried by CSN, as well as the local FOX affiliate, FOX 35.

If not, well online streaming may be your best option.

If you live in the Virginia/Maryland region, a local network affiliate may be carrying the game as well. Check there.

Here in Richmond Va., for example, the game this Thursday against the Titans, is being carried by CSN, as well as the local FOX affiliate, FOX 35.

I swear I achieved a 30 inch vertical last night when I checked my guide and saw the preseason game was on FOX35....  I just recall last year thanking my lucky stars I had purchased the regional sports networks because that was the only place I found find the Redskins preseason games.  :)

meh...pre-season.  I can wait until they're replayed on NFL Network, and catch all the breakdowns from the stat junkies on here :)

The great thing about watching the replay on NFLN is not only do you get the Redskin broadcasters for the game, but you will also get the Titans broadcasters for the game (I think they split it).

It is always fun to hear how each broadcast team is interpreting the game. :)

I swear I achieved a 30 inch vertical last night when I checked my guide and saw the preseason game was on FOX35....  I just recall last year thanking my lucky stars I had purchased the regional sports networks because that was the only place I found find the Redskins preseason games.   :)

So you will get the game locally? Glad to hear it. :)

meh...pre-season. I can wait until they're replayed on NFL Network, and catch all the breakdowns from the stat junkies on here :)

That's what I usually do, but I get them live here in Charlotte this year.

Isn't that awesome? I was fired up when I saw that. Way to go WSOC!

meh...pre-season. I can wait until they're replayed on NFL Network, and catch all the breakdowns from the stat junkies on here :)

That's what I usually do, but I get them live here in Charlotte this year.
Isn't that awesome? I was fired up when I saw that. Way to go WSOC!

Thursday night- me, my remote and my recliner.

You can go somewhere to watch games as well lol...

I watch almost everything online: sports, movies, tv programs...I still have TV but I understand the thought process of not missing it if it's gone.

I don't know how anyone can enjoy watching sports or a movie on a 4 inch phone screen or a 14 inch laptop screen. I can't be on the Internet on my computer at work like I used to so I'm on my iPhone, and its a pain in the ass to type anything.

Neither do I, but you can easily hook a pc/laptop up to a tv, or just get a bigger monitor and hook it up to a laptop/pc.

Cable TV is such a rip-off lol, it's been years and I don't miss the programming or the bill. Then again, I didn't watch much TV when I had it, so everyone is different.

Archived