Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where to watch Redskins Preseason games

HtownRocks111

meh...pre-season. I can wait until they're replayed on NFL Network, and catch all the breakdowns from the stat junkies on here :)

That's what I usually do, but I get them live here in Charlotte this year.
Isn't that awesome? I was fired up when I saw that. Way to go WSOC!

Thursday night- me, my remote and my recliner.

whats up with the ****ty box look?  It's not showing in 16:9 format on WSOC..........God I miss Fox 18.

a lot of buffering so far on this nfl.com stream

This service has turned out to be a joke. I have one of the faster Internet packages in the country at 100mb/s so it's not an issue on my end. If not fixed by next week ill dispute the charge with my bank and get a refund.

I remember with DirecTV if it is blacked out on a channel, it means it is on another channel [blacked out on others except one main channel they want it viewed on].  Use search to find where the game is playing right now and you'll be set.

I remember with DirecTV if it is blacked out on a channel, it means it is on another channel [blacked out on others except one main channel they want it viewed on].  Use search to find where the game is playing right now and you'll be set.

Nope, it's not available here until NFLN rebroadcasts it..............Sunday evening

Sorry :(. 

If the NFL knew what it was doing, it would offer free low quality broadcasts with ads.  That would be the perfect place to put "Want HD?  Upgrade!" ads to entice a bigger share of people paying for HD.

Guys, if you have DirecTV and you're not a new customer, you can get NFL Sunday Ticket for much less.  Call them and ask to speak to the cancellation department.  Once you're connected, tell them you're outraged that new customers are getting NFL Sunday Ticket for free, while you, a loyal customer who has paid thousands of dollars to their company get charged a huge amount.  Say that it's making you want to cancel your service.

First, they tried to offer me a reduced rate for NFL Sunday Ticket Max.  I told them that was no good because I only use the Sunday Ticket package to watch the Redskins.  Then they said they would give me a $30 discount off my bill for a year.  ($20 credit plus free HD service -- normally $10.)  Considering NFL Sunday ticket is $37 for six months, the discounts average out to make it free and then some.

meh...pre-season. I can wait until they're replayed on NFL Network, and catch all the breakdowns from the stat junkies on here :)

It is my understanding that they are only showing 3 of them on channel 9. Not sure which one isn't going to be shown, but I'm assuming the Steelers game, since I heard it was going to be on national tv.

Btw, I did just as you and chew. I would watch the replay on NFLN. I think it's absurd to pay ANY amount of money to watch any preseason game, Redskins or not. And that includes actually going to a preseason game. I could never be a season ticket holder. Charging fans the same price for both preseason and regular season games is a joke!

Isn't that awesome? I was fired up when I saw that. Way to go WSOC!
Thursday night- me, my remote and my recliner.
whats up with the ****ty box look? It's not showing in 16:9 format on WSOC..........God I miss Fox 18.

I mentioned that in the game thread. The other 2 better be in HD.

Archived