Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Popeyes waffle chicken tenders

SiCkSoULjA

Holy smoke got damn these things are amazing have anybody tried them yet?

The tenders are juicy they have a superb lite crispy slightly sweet taste that's off the charts. I am trying to figure out so I like better dipped in the honey maple sauce, the sweet heat sause or straight up plain better. I recommend them to everyone do your self a favor and treat yourself to some good chicken. Thank me later

The tenders are juicy they have a superb lite crispy slightly sweet taste that's off the charts. I am trying to figure out so I like better dipped in the honey maple sauce, the sweet heat sause or straight up plain better. 

sounds like multiple yumgasms.  and as a black dude, i can't say to no anything fried.  LOL

might stop by after work

The tenders are juicy they have a superb lite crispy slightly sweet taste that's off the charts. I am trying to figure out so I like better dipped in the honey maple sauce, the sweet heat sause or straight up plain better.

sounds like multiple yumgasms. and as a black dude, i can't say to no anything fried. LOL

might stop by after work

Yeah it's good stuff it doesn't really taste like a waffle when your thinking of a chicken tender wraped in a waffle. It's made with waffle batter but its that golden light chrispy taste that has perfect flavor then that damn butter maple sause that almost has a consistency of a caramel that taste wonderful With the chicken. I am a spicey chicken fan so I got the sweet heat sause and that **** is good with the chicken as well. Then the chicken just straight up holds its own with no sause I would rank it 10 out of 10 on the fast food scale.

sounds like multiple yumgasms. and as a black dude, i can't say to no anything fried. LOL

might stop by after work

Yeah it's good stuff it doesn't really taste like a waffle when your thinking of a chicken tender wraped in a waffle. It's made with waffle batter but its that golden light chrispy taste that has perfect flavor then that damn butter maple sause that almost has a consistency of a caramel that taste wonderful With the chicken. I am a spicey chicken fan so I got the sweet heat sause and that **** is good with the chicken as well. Then the chicken just straight up holds its own with no sause I would rank it 10 out of 10 on the fast food scale.

What if they used Canadian chickens.  They have a natural maple flavor.  Then you could dip it in the hot sauce and have the best of both worlds.  

Speaking of fast food innovations, has anybody tried Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger yet?

2013-06-24-Wendys_PretzelBaconCheeseburg

Wendy's describes it as:

A delicious new twist on our classic hot n juicy cheeseburger with a sweet & smoky honey mustard sauce, melted cheddar cheese and applewood smoked bacon all on a warm, soft pretzel bun. 

I read a review of it and it sounds good. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/BrandEatingFoodReviewsFoodNewsAndFoodRecipes/~3/HZ--FqZVQWU/review-popeyes-chicken-waffle-tenders.html

popeyes-chicken-and-waffles-01.JPG

Popeyes' new, limited-time Chicken Waffle Tenders are made with chicken breast strips marinated in the chain's familiar Louisiana spices, then covered in a "unique and crispy waffle-style coating." The concept combines the Southern dish of chicken and waffles into one convenient package.

A combo with three tenders, Cajun fries, a biscuit, and Honey Maple dipping sauce runs for $4.99.

The tenders I received seemed to have come straight from the fryer, which is to say they were piping hot and a little more oily than usual. The chicken was pretty juicy.

Most every thing I've gotten from Popeyes has been pretty good, although I think the beans and rice was a tad overrated. The apple pies are amazing.

I like pretzels ok, but I don't think pretzels and burgers go together. Still debating whether or not to try that burger.

Never had the pretzel burger...but used to eat a turkey sandwich on a pretzel roll at Bennigans years ago...it was awesome.

I might try the Popeyes thing, but I love their regular spicy chicken and my lady loves the tenders. Perfect for me.

I had a bacon and cheese hot dog on a pretzel bun from Sonic the other day. The first bite tasted like it had a ton of salt on it. Threw the rest away. Fast food gets less appetizing to me everyday. Except for Taco Bell...can't explain that one.

I had a bacon and cheese hot dog on a pretzel bun from Sonic the other day. The first bite tasted like it had a ton of salt on it. Threw the rest away. Fast food gets less appetizing to me everyday. Except for Taco Bell...can't explain that one.

Dude just by the sound of it that sounds like a salty piece of crap, a hotdog in its own is pretty salty add cheese which I love the combination and its right there a salty hotdog with ketchup. Now you talking about putting it on a pretzel bun which which usually comes loaded with salt. Now I will admit I like pretzel dogs which I dip them in cheese from that pretzel place. I LOVE BACON and bacon with everything is usually good buts its no way in hell I am adding bacon to a pretzel hotdog with cheese and not thinking its going to be salty.

With that being said go out and get waffle chicken tenders from popeyes now

Archived