Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Popeyes waffle chicken tenders

SiCkSoULjA

Had these today. Wasn't impressed, at all. Had the Cajun fries for first time, also. They were awful. The apple pies are awesome.

The worst part is I had to wait about 15 minutes. Was literally about to get back my money back and leave when the lady brought them to my car. I would have rather had my money back. Won't get these again.

Tried the chicken and waffles last night.  Was not impressed.  I'll stick to the mild fried chicken, which is my favorite of the fast food fried chicken.  Can't eat KFC anymore, too salty.

I've been mulling over the Wendy's pretzel burger.  May give it a go this next week.

Speaking of fast food innovations, has anybody tried Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger yet?

Wendy's describes it as:

A delicious new twist on our classic hot n juicy cheeseburger with a sweet & smoky honey mustard sauce, melted cheddar cheese and applewood smoked bacon all on a warm, soft pretzel bun. 

That burger is pretty darn good. Mine had arugula on it. which I can't say i liked on a burger. On a salad awesome. on a burger? meh.

Had 'em tonight. Pretty damn delicious, I must say.

I agree. They were pretty damn good. The honey maple dipping sauce was just a bit too sweet though.

Popeys anything beats KFC 10/10 times. The ONLY thing kfc does better is mac n cheese...i don't think Popeyes offers it.

Speaking of fast food innovations, has anybody tried Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger yet?

Wendy's describes it as:

A delicious new twist on our classic hot n juicy cheeseburger with a sweet & smoky honey mustard sauce, melted cheddar cheese and applewood smoked bacon all on a warm, soft pretzel bun. 

That burger is pretty darn good. Mine had arugula on it. which I can't say i liked on a burger. On a salad awesome. on a burger? meh.

>Had 'em tonight. Pretty damn delicious, I must say.

I agree. They were pretty damn good. The honey maple dipping sauce was just a bit too sweet though.

Popeys anything beats KFC 10/10 times. The ONLY thing kfc does better is mac n cheese...i don't think Popeyes offers it.

Oh lord yes. KFC, in my opinion, is behind Bojangles and Popeye's as far as chicken is concerned. Hell, they're just a notch above Church's (the honey biscuits at Church's nearly puts them above KFC).

KFC is overrated. 

Archived