Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 Hate is Tiring

WakkaWakka

Think about it though, its eating them inside that they don't have RG3 otherwise why are talking about him..We felt the same way about in no particular order

Romo sits to pee's arrival in Dallas

Eli to the Giants

McNaab in Philly

The big 3 in dallas

The 49ers of the 80s, and probably most of the 90's for that matter

In the end who cares..

This is VERY pertinent <old devil smiley>, but can't be posted as an embed per rule 13.  Swear words. :o

So here's a link (and remember, scouts  :P, it's not "anything goes" even with links).

<oh crap..it automatically put it in as an embed lol..>

it was youtube/Kat Williams//haters gonna hate

I've come to relish it. It's our trial by fire. Our coming out party. When our franchise QB is all they can talk about then we've arrived. I don't subscribe to the pro trolling. I've "hated" w/ facts. (I.E. Dallass is a SB contender) But just because it happens doesn't make it par for the course. There's guys that only troll sites to hate. I posted a good luck next w/ rehab and sorry for your injury on a Philly page. There was already 5+ post by cowturd fans laughing and calling them loosers. All I can say is stay classy Skinz. Now that is being said w/ a hitch. If you come on here talking trash then yeah I'll respond.

Hating success is an American pastime.

we love nothing more than to put people on pedestals so we can rip them down.

~Bang

And pretend like they are perfect people in the process, when in reality, they're pretty ****ed up, wishing severe injury/death on people for no real reason at all... If you are entertained enough by it, if you actually prod them, it's more or less pretty much because "ESPN talks about them too much."

Dumbasses

Andy Luck and Russell Wilson are not hated because they are so sterile. 

RG3's extra-curricular demeanor on and off the field gets in your face and that bothers many.

If you are not a Skins fan ... his impish smile and entusiastic antics naturally have a taunting affect.

Just sayin ...

I agree with this.  RG3 is going to be polarizing because he has a big time personality.  It's pretty natural in all facets of life.  It's so easy to love RG3, but if you're going to be a hater, or just hate the Skins, it's just as easy to hate him.  We're just lucky that he's ours to love and not some Cowboy, Eagle or Giant we'd hate.

he is also over-exposed.   people are naturally gonna get tired of (hate?) that

How is he over exposed? Because he did a Subway commercial? He did break like 23 records last year, so yeah, the sports media is going to talk about him. a lot.

How is he over exposed? Because he did a Subway commercial? He did break like 23 records last year, so yeah, the sports media is going to talk about him. a lot.

Because for awhile it seemed like there were only 2 types of football related sports topics being written....Tebow or RGIII. That's why some people feel he is overexposed

Because for awhile it seemed like there were only 2 types of football related sports topics being written....Tebow or RGIII. That's why some people feel he is overexposed

But unlike Tebow, he was a story because he was dropping deuces specifically on opposing teams' defenses, not just dropping deuces a la Tebow.

But unlike Tebow, he was a story because he was dropping deuces specifically on opposing teams' defenses, not just dropping deuces a la Tebow.

I agree...but between all the rehab articles and wedding gift articles and how awesome RGIII is articles, I think non-redskins fans felt he was being talked about to much

I agree...but between all the rehab articles and wedding gift articles and how awesome RGIII is articles, I think non-redskins fans felt he was being talked about to much

Crazy fans (yes, you are crazy if you bought RG3 a wedding gift) made the wedding story. It wasn't specifically anything RG3 did or said, but I recognize your points. I just feel their complaints would be valid about the overexposure if RG3 wasn't deserving, but when you have a triple digit QB rating as a rookie which is good for the rookie record...you're kind of a big deal.

Really?  I LOVE RG3, but he is overexposed.  Every time I go to NFL.com, ESPN, Bleacher Report, NFL Network, there is either a picture, article, interview or something.  I rarely see anything about Andrew Luck or Russell Wilson.

Dont get me wrong, I love it, but his face is plastered EVERYWHERE.

Really?  I LOVE RG3, but he is overexposed.  Every time I go to NFL.com, ESPN, Bleacher Report, NFL Network, there is either a picture, article, interview or something.  I rarely see anything about Andrew Luck or Russell Wilson.

The media like to build up a star and don't hesitate to tear them down later on....just look at tiger woods

Every very well-known player has trolls and has had them since before the World Wide Web, not an issue at all.  To be honest, the obsessive coverage of RGIII's knee recovery was more annoying.

The coverage of his knee recovery was the epitome of overexposure.

The media like to build up a star and don't hesitate to tear them down later on....just look at tiger woods

Ask johny football ....manziel is now being tored up by espn....same network that built him up.....rg3 need to be careful with the media....he needs to stay out of the spotlight like russell wilson and luck

Ask johny football ....manziel is now being tored up by espn....same network that built him up.....rg3 need to be careful with the media....he needs to stay out of the spotlight like russell wilson and luck

True, but Johnny football has brought a lot of this on himself by acting like a jackass (flipping out over a parking ticket, getting excused--for whatever reason--from Manning Camp, and now possible NCAA violations). He's out jackass-ing Griffin 3-0.

Archived