|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Walter White goes to Tuco's office after Tuco beats the crap out of Jesse, to demand $50,000 from the sociopathic crime boss.  They've already established Tuco as the most violent, crazy-ass TV villain since forever:

I think it's also the first time Walter White uses his now infamous alias.

Other favorite scenes? (Videos not required.)

That last scene of Hank just filling with rage is such a great cliffhanger.  Cannot wait for the last 8 episodes.

I dunno, it looked more like pure shock to me. Not so much rage. Definitely can't wait to see how he handles it.

Here it is.  Looks like a lot of both. Judge for yourselves.

Jessie please die.

Care to expand on this? Why the hate for Jesse?

I see his character arc as a mirror image of Walter White's.  As Mr. White loses his humanity over the course of the series, Jesse Pinkman finds his.  To me, he's easy to root for.  For you, apparently not.  How come?

That said, given that this thing is going to end in apocalyptic fashion anyway, you may well get your wish.

Jessie please die.

I see his character arc as a mirror image of Walter White's.  As Mr. White loses his humanity over the course of the series, Jesse Pinkman finds his.  To me, he's easy to root for.  For you, apparently not.  How come?

That said, given that this thing is going to end in apocalyptic fashion anyway, you may well get your wish.

Love the end of one of the episodes in season 3, I can't find the video of it.  Walt cut some sort of deal and Jesse hated it, and Jesse screams at him "WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY????" It's the last scene of the shows, IIRC.  He's come a long, long way from having that view point and that attitude.  

Another good scene..."Say my name...."

http://vimeo.com/48291572

So this guy was at ComicCon this week, walking around dressed up in a Walter White mask.  You'd swear it was Walter White himself:

174184981-jpg_204703.jpg

And you'd be right. It WAS Walter White himself.  Bryan Cranston pranked the crowd by dressing as Walter White, complete with badass Walter White Mask.  

Here's Cranston and Aaron Pau flanking the mask later at a Braking Bad panel:

174182465-jpg_213629.jpg

This is all in the link below, which has some interesting stuff about the show, including another two minute rapid fire video summary of the series so far.

(WARNING... there's a bit of a spoiler about an opening scene of the season premiere in the last paragraph of the article.  They give you a heads up to stop reading if you want to skip that part.)

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-breaking-bad--at-comic-con--that-guy-dressed-up-as-walter-white-might-actually-be-bryan-cranston-215813113.html

Most stars show up at red carpets in limos. Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, castmates and Vince Gilligan arrived Wednesday at the Breaking Bad series finale celebration in this luxury vehicle:

3f323bf2-ad18-44e7-8d73-8382d93eadcf_174378256.jpg

Also aboard were two fans who won a contest to ride along.  The contest, conceived by Cranston, raised $400,000 for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

BTW, Jesse Pinkman drove.

amc-celebrates-final-episodes-breaking-2

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/emmys/whose-idea-was-it-to-drive-to-the--breaking-bad--premiere-in-a-meth-lab-rv--225232685.html

The logical and predictible ending at this point is that WW ends up getting killed or some other tragedy of events.

I would like for just once to see one of these type of shows end up with the message of "yes kids, crime DOES pay"... maybe we see WW in a departing shot living it up on the islands with his family while he phones in his orders for his operation stateside.  Or maybe Jesse kills Walt and takes over the empire. 

Just something different.  One of my complaints with the show is that nothing ever goes smoothly- it seriously gets annoying.  Jesse and Walter can't just go out and do something and pull it off.  There has to be 5000 layers of crap between point A and B. 

For once, I'd just like to see it all work, and our heroes ride off into the sunset.  That would be great.

I agree zoony.

I'd like to see Walter get away with it all. Let everyone else die, let Walter live. That's how I think I'd be happiest.

At this point though, I think it's just a guessing game of who kills Walter. Jessie, Hank, Skylar. Those would be the top candidates but it could be anyone.

The first scene in the beginning of the last season is very telling though. Walter is armed to the teeth and ready to go. He has a different vehicle and is alone on his birthday. Obviously there is somebody after him and he knows it.

What I would least like to see happen is them leave it open ended. That would be the ultimate worst.

Jessie please die.

I see his character arc as a mirror image of Walter White's. As Mr. White loses his humanity over the course of the series, Jesse Pinkman finds his. To me, he's easy to root for. For you, apparently not. How come?

I don't like the way he talks or acts. The first season i found him useless. My dislike stems mostly from that. I think Walt could have been better off with someone else.

Archived