Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Embiid is fun to watch.  Just saw him post up Gortat and hit a hook against him with his inside hand.  Literally just reached over top of Gortat like he was a guard.  I don't think you can overstate just how gigantic Embiid is.  If he stays healthy and keeps his weight down he is going to wear every big man in the league out this season.

Embiid, Cousins, Towns, Drummond, Brow, Porzingis.  The days of one note scrubs like DeAndre Jordan making first team All NBA are over.

4 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I forgot about Jeremy Lin.  Is Brooklyn the most depressing team in basketball this year?

Possibly.  I miss Lin already, he was great off the bench for my Hornets.  I understand that he wants an opportunity to be the full-time starter and I don't blame him for leaving.  But I don't think he is going to suddenly leap into some all-star PG.  He can get reckless at times and coach Clifford kept him in check.  I wish him well, but I think he will be back in a back-up roll within the next 2-3 years, even in Brooklyn.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I don't begrudge a marginal player like Jeremy Lin going to play for a dog to get minutes and shots.  That's his best chance at making a decent amount of money off the game before his career is over.

He went from making 2 mil to 12 mil a year.  He would have been stupid to stay in Charlotte.  And he's not worth 12 mil a year as a backup.  

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/report-lapd-detective-investigating-derrick-rose-case-dies-of-gunshot-wound/

LAPD sources who were not authorized to speak publicly about the case confirmed that Hernandez was one of two detectives assigned to the Rose case and that she was a detective in the department's Robbery-Homicide Division Special Assault Section. She frequently was involved in high-profile sex crime cases, authorities said.

Whittier police received a call at 2:45 p.m. Tuesday reporting an attempted suicide in the 8400 block of Via Sierra Ramal, Whittier Lt. Steve Dean said.

Hernandez was taken to PIH Health Hospital in Whittier, where she died at 3:27 p.m., according to Dean and the coroner's department.

It was unclear whether the death was a suicide or a homicide, Dean said.

"We're investigating it," he said.

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Kobe

I doubt Kobe would wear a Yankees cap to an Indians home game when the Yanks are good, then turn around and don Indians gear the minute the Indians are good, and the Yanks bad. The guy is a clown. 

Thats ok tho. That gear will disappear just as quickly when the Cubs give them a beat down.

Edited by Ray-Ban Dan
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ray-Ban Dan said:

Is there a bigger fraud than LeBron James? They just showed him celebrating in the stands, wearing an Indians cap and jersey. Can't stand that clown.

Pubic Patch Pierce maybe? Say nothing of his faked wheelchair incident or his fake tough guy persona but now he's trying to pull this **** with a straight face: 

I’m an old-school guy. I’m a competitor. I never believed that - when you want to be the best, you’ve to beat the best. That’s always been something that’s driven me. Today’s day and age, a lot of these guys are friends. That’s like if Bird decided to go play with Magic or something. These guys, I think the competition makes the game what is.

And Oklahoma, I felt like, was a contending team. They had Golden State on the ropes. I understand when you have great players on losing teams who are tired of losing, struggling in the playoffs every year. You’re the lone star. I’ve been in that position. I could have left Boston years ago, but I stuck it out. I just feel like when you’re that close, as a competitor, you don’t go join the team that just put you out.

That’s just me personally, but we’re living in a day and time where there’s a new generation. Guys I don’t think they are as hungry or competitive as my generation was, and that’s why you’ll probably see more of that.

Lol ok guy 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 2