Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Players with huge hands often struggle to get a consistent and repeatable release and rotation on their shot. That's part of why bigs often suck at shooting.

Shoot underhanded. Rick Barry did it and he's an all timer.

They won't do it because of pride and ego. So because they won't take necessary steps to get better, the rules shouldn't be changed.

Their pride and sucktitude shouldn't cause rule changes in the same way they shouldn't move the 3pt line back because people like Curry are historically good at it

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Boban's 500 minutes last season were quite possibly the greatest 500 minutes a big white stiff has ever had. If you extrapolated his production to true starter's minutes (and of course, played him against starters), he would be the second coming of Wilt Chamberlain.

Being 7'3 and getting 500 minutes on a historic Spurs team is worth 21 million dollars in today's market. That is the life.

Their Gatorades are proportional.

That's what makes me think that pic is photoshopped some. Gatorade to my knowledge doesn't make a tall large bottle that is as evenly straight as the smaller bottles. Their tall bottles are fat.

It looks like they just enlarged him and his Gatorade

I've studied that pic too long because it's somewhat horrifying to me that people walk the earth that are that much bigger than me

I thought dinosaurs went extinct

Is Carmelo Anthony an activist now?

Speaking from the heart on a matter that's bothering/effecting people you love or care about makes you an activist? 

I'm glad that he, CP3, Wade, and Lebron said what they did. 

Edited by RonArtest15
  • Like 2

Speaking from the heart on a matter that's bothering/effecting people you love or care about makes you an activist?

I'm glad that he, CP3, Wade, and Lebron said what they did.

I guess I'll always remember snitches get stitches.

Maybe. How do you feel about that?

I find it funny.

Already have. U ignored it. Just like you ignored that i only mentioned one and jumped to am issue with black athletes

So I guess your intent was to diminish a persons legitimate complaint and call for action for something stupid they said when they were what, 19?

• Like 1

So I guess your intent was to diminish a persons legitimate complaint and call for action for something stupid they said when they were what, 19?

All i said was that i found it funny.

I didn't mean to touch so many nerves. Sorry guys.

Also, I'm getting old. That really doesn't seem like 12 or 13 years ago.