Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Slightly better record than last year if-and-only-if D-Rose remains healthy and that's a big if-and-only-if. Still don't see them making a terrible amount of noise in the post-season.

Why only if rose is healthy? He didn't help them to the record they had last year.

The sample size of the Bulls with Rose was not large enough to say that he did not significantly impact their performance in a positive way.

Um dudes played like 49 games the last 3 seasons. There is no sample size of him playing.

If Rose knees magically evaporate tomorrow morning, the team is still way better than last seasons and the team that beat the nets in 2013.

Good enough to win a title? No but I'd say they'd have a good chance against every east team outside of Wash and Tor because they match up poorly

I'd likely be more willing to trade Irving for Love before I do Wiggins.

I think in the modern NBA positions, especially with somebody like Lebron are over rated.

Irving is primarily a ball handling play maker and so is Lebron.

I'd rather have somebody that I think can be an elite perimeter defender to pair Lebron with than a ball handling player maker.

Irving has been surrounded by garbage, that's why Wizard fan doesn't think he's a better player.

Trust me, we aren't having this conversation next summer.

So in other words, you have no concrete evidence to back up your assertions

That's what I thought.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

Irving has been surrounded by garbage, that's why Wizard fan doesn't think he's a better player.

Have you seen the rosters Wall has played with before last year?

Edited by Duckus

No, I already believe he is better. I'm just saying, you Wiz fans will see the truth once he has talent around him.

I understand what you believe.

There's just nothing to actually back that belief up.

I need a better reason than "Irving is better because he plays with bad teammates".

I think Irving is a very talented offensive player but he doesn't have the overall game that Wall has.

Wall is bigger, faster, a better defender and a much better playmaker.

Those aren't beliefs. Those are actual facts.

So give facts (stats etc) as to why Irving is better.

That's all I'm asking.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH
  • Like 1

Do you ever use actual evidence to prove your points?  It seems you solely rely on bloviating a bunch of nonsense.

Well, Wall's never played with anyone remotely close to as good as LeBron so yes, Irving's stats will look fancy this season.

Do you ever use actual evidence to prove your points? It seems you solely rely on bloviating a bunch of nonsense.

Well, Wall's never played with anyone remotely close to as good as LeBron so yes, Irving's stats will look fancy this season.

I already stated Irving is a better shooter/scorer than Wall. Sorry, I don't look at a bunch of nerdy advanced stats to back me up. I actually WATCH games.

Wall is no threat from outside. Teams don't respect his jumper. The fact that he shot the same % as Irving is irrelevant. He certainly wasn't scoring those points from the outside.

And, like I said, it is sort of important who you are playing with. Put Irving on the Wiz and Wall on last year's Cavs. You think we are having this conversation? Puh-leeze!

A lot of people did.

People= homer Wiz fans. Edited by Bubble Screen

And the cow said moo.  GACOLB said yawn.

I don't know why you all waste your time. BS knows **** about ****.  Classic hater. How many times do you think he's actually watched either Irving or Wall? All he knows is Irving scored a lot of points in the All Star game and points is good.

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

LMAO. Bubbles is watching Cavs and Wiz games at home in Charlotte. Of all the teams in the NBA. He watches games guys! This guy is too much. I can't even put him on ignore.

He soooooo watched that one nationally televised game the Wiz had in the regular season. He knows his ****.

And the cow said moo. GACOLB said yawn.

I don't know why you all waste your time. BS knows **** about ****. Classic hater. How many times do you think he's actually watched either Irving or Wall? All he knows is Irving scored a lot of points in the All Star game and points is good.

As usual, you have your facts wrong.

I don't watch one second of the ASG.

And, like I said, it is sort of important who you are playing with. Put Irving on the Wiz avid Wall on last year's Cavs. You think we are having this conversation? Puh-leeze!

Yes, since the Wizards would be struggling for an 8th seed because Kyrie is an average passer and poor defender who doesn't make his teammates better. 

Kyrie isn't a gifted passer.

I think Wall is a better point guard than Kyrie in general. He makes his team better as evidenced by the contracts Webster and Ariza are now enjoying. No one has made money because they lucked out and played with Kyrie. In fact the opposite is true, Waiters and Jack have been hurt by "dominating the ball" because Kyrie big timed everyone in Cleveland and wouldn't stand not having the ball. He forced up shots and saw his numbers decline.

Kyrie is a better fit with Lebron however and that's all that matters now. He isn't going to try to show up Lebron and he's going to have a break out season. He's an insanely talented scoring guard and he's going to get the best looks of his life next season. Wall is not the kind of guard that offers much as a spot up shooter or off ball player.

Edited by Destino
  • Like 1