Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Officials rigging a contest? Never happened in the NBA. NBA is clean!

Seriously though it's just more pandering towards the NBA elite. They dont even try to hide or deny it anymore.

The first round was good. This second round is boring. No parity. Then again this is the NBA we are talking about.

Smh.

Officials rigging a contest? Never happened in the NBA. NBA is clean!

Seriously though it's just more pandering towards the NBA elite. They dont even try to hide or deny it anymore.

The first round was good. This second round is boring. No parity. Then again this is the NBA we are talking about.

Smh.

Yeah you probably didn't even watch the game

• Like 1

It's literally amazing how many ppl are crying for LA.

1) Chris Paul ****ed up 4 times down the stretch. But cuz he's in State Farm commercials and isn't LeBron, he gets a pass

2) that whole team is full of assholes and whiners. How can anyone even like those ****s on the court?

This is why I'll never root for the Clips, and why I'll always boo Chris Paul. He's a little beeyatch.

Man, I am about to spread my wrath like food stamps this morning....

Scott Brooks is a bum. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but he is a bum. How much of a bum is he? If you gave Randy Whitman the Thunder, I bet they'll be slightly better than they are right now. I don't see any creativity on offense. I mean NONE. It's just give Durant the ball and get out the way, or give Westbrook the ball and get it the way. There is no creativity.

Westbrook is good. But I think he's too good for his own good. I am not going to let him get away with hoisting up that 3 pointer shot with 7 seconds left. He's lucky that Paul bailed him out with that foul. I don't understand what his deal is. You can't be a gunner with 10 seconds left down three. You need to try to help your team get the best shot that you can get.

Durant is just on the wrong team at the wrong time. But he's so good, that if they can get past the Clippers, they will have a pretty good shot to beat San Antonio. Even though Scott Brooks is to Pops when it comes to coaching as I am to my mother when it comes to cooking. Sure I can cook, and Brooks can coach, but we no better to compare my cooking to my mothers and Brooks coaching to Pops. (Can I get props for the "Mom and Pops" analogy? :D )

The refs robbed the Clippers last night. They didn't call the foul and they tried to bail themselves out. I saw what the rule said, but they weren't thinking about that rule when they made that call. They were thinking aw shoot, we ****ed up and now we have to make it up. 

But the Clippers shouldn't be complaining too much. They still had other chances to win and they couldn't get it done. Crawford missed a shot, Paul got stripped trying to be greedy, and then he turned the ball over again when going for the win.

Scott Brooks is a bum. I know I said it already, but I really don't think he is a good coach. He is riding on the coattails of the Thunder's athleticism. 

• Like 1

That play with Barnes and Jackson didn't cost the Clippers the game. In fact, by rule, it was the correct call. I like Doc, but it was dumb for him to even harp on it after the game. When you're up 7 with :49 and don't win the game, then you can't blame the officials.

Btw, did anyone see what Westbrook had on after the game? Lmao

That play with Barnes and Jackson didn't cost the Clippers the game. In fact, by rule, it was the correct call. I like Doc, but it was dumb for him to even harp on it after the game. When you're up 7 with :49 and don't win the game, then you can't blame the officials.

Btw, did anyone see what Westbrook had on after the game? Lmao

He had it on before the game too. Dude is crazy.

12 hours later and still hyped about catching the final 2 minutes.

Re: Out of bounds call

NBA needs to refine replay ala NFL. Allow a foul in that situation. The refs are painted in a corner if they believe Barnes got all ball, butcannot change the call. What happened last night was the least of all evils..prolly even better than a foil.

Re: CP3

I was shocked OKC didn't foul on the Crawford shot. Such fail from CP3. First the pass to Crawford for a bad possession; then the cheap attempt for 3 FTs. Is the coach or player at fault? All you need to do is dribble it beyond halfcourt! I was all set to sleep when Clips were up 7.

Funny how Clippers supporters want to axe replay instead of improve it. Sure, Clippers got jobbed... but replay is good and ignoring clear evidence... stupid.

Up 7 with 50 seconds left... but forgot that Clippers are Wizards West... #SoClippers.