Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

You lose this and history will be laugh in your face forever. Tighten up and Get it done. 

the good news about this is that unlike the 04 Red Sox, Boston will likely lose to Denver anyway so it won’t be as huge an event historically.  

Still, box out, get a finger on the ball and it’s over, disgraceful showing. 

they are gonna get the doors blown off them in game 7 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

the good news about this is that unlike the 04 Red Sox, Boston will likely lose to Denver anyway so it won’t be as huge an event historically.  

Still, box out, get a finger on the ball and it’s over, disgraceful showing. 

they are gonna get the doors blown off them in game 7 

Yep, well we’ll see.
I like the odds better this way. 

A Chip and Chair..

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-

2 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Yep, we’ll we’ll see.
I like the odds better this way. 

A Chip and Chair..

This was the game, and they pissed it away in all time embarrassing fashion. Don't think they ha e what it takes to win Mon. Fooled us big time, but they're the same frustrating ass team they've been all season. 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This was the game, and they pissed it away in all time embarrassing fashion. Don't think they ha e what it takes to win Mon. Fooled us big time, but they're the same frustrating ass team they've been all season. 

Yeah for sure, hard to argue. They've been beyond frustrating pre playoffs. But still, I wouldn't count us out just yet. Don't let go of the rope...

It's hard to see Boston laying a bigger egg in game 7 then Miami did today in game 6...it's not unpossible...Celtics like .500 at home in this years playoffs...but I wouldn't bet on it...

Honestly, in a straight up fisticuffs, Celtics are jus proving they are the better team over and over again right now...to think if they had their head out their ass at any point between game 1 and game 3 this series would've ended tonight.

Having said that, all the pressure that was on Miami tonight has now shift to Boston...if Celtics were jus half as consistent as their talent level we wouldn't even be having this conversation.