Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

4 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Can't believe the 76ers ever let Jimmy Butler go. A Butler/Embied duo would be unstoppable. 

It seems that Butler was frustrated with the front office and coach Brown.

"I didn't know who the f--- was in charge. I think that was my biggest thing" Link

I think "the process" has derailed ever since the Butler/Simmons dramas. Now Harden wants to opt out to test free-agency.

Edited by FrFan
  • Sad 1

Butler was not going to stay in Philadelphia.  Philadelphia was not even on his initial list of teams.  He always wanted Miami.

The Celtics were always going to draft Tatum.  The wouldn't have traded the pick if the Sixers were going to draft Tatum.  They traded the pick because they knew they could get Tatum at 3.

There is no way the Sixers could have ever had a core of Embiid, Tatum, and Butler.

(Though, they should have traded Simmons earlier.  I believe I initially said they should trade Simmons early in that season (when it became clear that he wasn't a better shooter) before they trade for Butler.  And somebody here told me that was stupid and Simmons was the next Giannis.)

Somebody take these whistles away from the refs. Holy **** this is gonna be a 3 hour game at this rate.

Lakers getting all the calls. Someone is getting Td up soon

God I love Jeff Van Gundy. Make him head of officiating committee and turn this league back around to actual basketball instead of basketball theater

Edited by CRobi21

Look. I’m not as hardcore basketball fan as you all. Played all my life but it’s been almost 20 years since I was in any serious pickup routine and I was never AAU or on the high school team. 

but isn’t the rule that if you wind up and make contact it’s a F1?

didn’t he wind up and make contact? To the face?

isn’t the difference between f1 and f2 effectively whether what you did was malicious or not. If it’s part of a legit basketball play, but you just don’t control your body or are reckless about it and you mash someone in the face, f1 is correct isn’t it?

10 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

LeButterfingers...

You could see he was annoyed and embarrassed too.  lol  had to happen eventually, he’s attempted about 10,000 of those.

Murray is ****ing everything up for the nuggets right now.  Awful defense and then on offense Jokic sets up early on Lebron screams for the ball… doesn’t get it.  Murray finally sends it in when the defense is waiting for him.  That can’t happen.  

murray looks amazing one game and mediocre the next.  Saw the same thing in the suns series.  

• Like 1

Porter Jr is the only elite catch and shoot player I can think of that seems better when he’s not set when he catches it.  If he catches it and races to his left before launching it, he’s perfectly comfortable.  He must practice shooting that way.  

7 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Does James think hes Steph curry all of a sudden? 3 after 3 after 3 mis miss miss

you know I was just thinking, I’ve never seen a Lebron James team that is less dependent on Lebron James.  He’s still playing well aside from the missed threes you pointed out… but he doesn’t even run their plays most of the time at this point.  He’s an option on offense, not the entire offense.  

• Like 1