Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

it’s just not sustainable and curry will wear down in the 4th again is he is their only option. 

I agree.  Warriors other “stars” need to carry some weight or it’s a wrap.  Celtics have turned the Warriors into the Mavericks.  

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Thompson is killing GS. It’s one thing for Poole to be struggling in his first finals. Thompson has zero excuse. Dude needs to get to the rim a few times 

He has gotten to the rim, and missed a bunny.  He missed two more bad mid range shots after that, and then stopped shooting.  

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

He has gotten to the rim, and missed a bunny.  He missed two more bad mid range shots after that, and then stopped shooting.  

Keep going to the rim. If he struggles again in the 3rd quarter, gotta consider not going back to him for the rest of the game if anyone else is playing well.

Edited by Hersh

I just looked at the box score, how is it that they’ve stopped Horford from attempting a three?  Celtics offense collapsed in that third quarter.  They’ll need another 40 point 4th just to cross the century mark.  

Just now, Hersh said:

If you care about winning, you get better on defense. Is that what I heard JVG just say? Wonder if Beal heard that. 

See the viral vid of Beal lecturing an AAU team again? About how offensive numbers don't mean ****. All about defense that gets you wins.

Was waiting for one of the kids to give him this:

image.gif.5f2f722851598913da254771029ad269.gif

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

I just looked at the box score, how is it that they’ve stopped Horford from attempting a three?  Celtics offense collapsed in that third quarter.  They’ll need another 40 point 4th just to cross the century mark.  

He old. Also the warriors did a much better not giving him any space. It was evident from the first play of the game when Draymond got the jump ball. 

The more Curry can rest the better. 

8 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

He old. Also the warriors did a much better not giving him any space. It was evident from the first play of the game when Draymond got the jump ball. 

The more Curry can rest the better. 

I know he’s old, all his threes are spot up assisted threes.  That’s why his lack of attempts is interesting.  It means the Celtics offense wasn’t generating as many open looks.  

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Some people complain about the NBA all about hiking up 3 pointers all the time now but I dunno.  Seeing Poole hit that from damn near half court to end the 3rd period and seeing their fans go nuts was pretty awesome.  

they’ve forgotten what everyone piled up around the rim in a wrestling match looked like outside of the highlights.  Threes can get annoying, but spacing creates exciting plays at the rim.  Threes create spacing.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkinsFTW said:

Warriors look cooked.

Of course they score. 10 straight after I say that.

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Poole and Thompson are entirely ineffective again.  Ignore the score, Warriors won’t win this series with just one guy creating his own offense.  Celtics defense has turned everyone on the warriors not named Curry into “others”.  

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

it’s just not sustainable and curry will wear down in the 4th again is he is their only option. 

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

They may barely get out of this game alive, a team up until this point undefeated at home in the playoffs.  Not impossible to steal a game in Boston, but won't matter if they can't win this one.

😆

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bearrock said:

If this game end like this, Celtics are miracle 4th quarter away from being blown out in two games on the road.

Quoted for truth.

Boston did their job stealing one in SF to start this series.  

That graphic showing Horford, White, and Smarts game 1 and game 2 totals is exactly why I couldn't with a straight face pick Boaton to win this series.  

Would anyone be shocked if either Tatum or the Boston role players had a bad game in Boston and GS takes one on the road returning the favor for Game 1?

• Like 1