Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

With healthy Ja I agree.

They’re too young.  I think these Celtics would handle them relatively easy.  Young teams can look good but they find ways to lose.  

They matched up well enough against golden state that people are thinking they’re further along than they really are.  They squeaked by an underwhelming Timberwolves team for several of their wins.  

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Destino said:

They’re too young.  I think these Celtics would handle them relatively easy.  Young teams can look good but they find ways to lose.  

They matched up well enough against golden state that people are thinking they’re further along than they really are.  They squeaked by an underwhelming Timberwolves team for several of their wins.  

Idk, man, you come out #2 in the West, I don't agree they arent as far ahead as they looked.  My biggest reason im buying Memphis beating them is how inconsistent Boston is. 

Memphis not only has a winning record without Ja they set the Warriors on fire in one game without him, not jus beat them.  Young team I expect to fall apart without their best player, not Memphis.

I can buy Boston having more overall talent, not buying Memphis isn't mature enough and that's why they'd lose, let alone easily.

Edited by Renegade7

Miami is barely holding on.  They’re fighting just to keep this within reach right now.  

Bam has no aggression on offense.  He’s always stopping his dribble looking to pass it.  

Boston is doing the same thing every possession.  Drive to the rim, wait for the Heat to over help, make the easy pass.  Either at the rim at the dunkers spot or a skip pass to a wide open three.  Rinse repeat.  

I get that playing this many games is tough and that playing every minute is tough, but these are elite athletes. It's not amazing that the best players are playing every minute of a win or go home game. 

34 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Idk, man, you come out #2 in the West, I don't agree they arent as far ahead as they looked.  My biggest reason im buying Memphis beating them is how inconsistent Boston is. 

Memphis not only has a winning record without Ja they set the Warriors on fire in one game without him, not jus beat them.  Young team I expect to fall apart without their best player, not Memphis.

I can buy Boston having more overall talent, not buying Memphis isn't mature enough and that's why they'd lose, let alone easily.

Memphis is even more talented than the Celtics. Ja is the best player on both teams, bettee than Tatum or Brown. Bane is really good. Brooks is good to. Jaren Jackson is a monster in the paint. He led the league in blocks for a reason. I think he would destroy the Celtics interior players. 

Memphis had the second best record in the league. Warriors had the 3rd. Warriors have home court advantage for the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Memphis is even more talented than the Celtics. Ja is the best player on both teams, bettee than Tatum or Brown. Bane is really good. Brooks is good to. Jaren Jackson is a monster in the paint. He led the league in blocks for a reason. I think he would destroy the Celtics interior players. 

Memphis had the second best record in the league. Warriors had the 3rd. Warriors have home court advantage for the playoffs. 

Damn, I want to agree with all of what you said BAD, not sure I'm ready to put Ja over Tatum.  I may have to because of how up down he is.  

Adding Adams for good measure, I stand by my statement Memphis would beat them.

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Damn, I want to agree with all of what you said BAD, not sure I'm ready to put Ja over Tatum.  I may have to because of how up down he is.  

Adding Adams for good measure, I stand by my statement Memphis would beat them.

Well Ja did average 38 ppg against my dubs so maybe I’m suffering from some recency bias. 

• Like 1

Miami’s problem is that they lack talent on the offensive end.  Bam is bull**** on offense.  They got one guy that can go get a bucket, and that’s not enough.  One star teams almost always runs into a team that slows down their role players.  That’s what sunk the Bucks against the celtics too.  Without Middleton they just didn’t have the shot making to win.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Miami’s problem is that they lack talent on the offensive end.  Bam is bull**** on offense.  They got one guy that can go get a bucket, and that’s not enough.  One star teams almost always runs into a team that slows down their role players.  That’s what sunk the Bucks against the celtics too.  Without Middleton they just didn’t have the shot making to win.

Having Herro banged up is killing them.

• Like 1

Time for Curry Klay and Dray to get that 4th ring.  Legacies on the line.  

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Omg, Boston deserves this stress by letting Smart shoot this many threes under two minutes.

• Haha 1