Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

The Spurs are soooooo resilient.

It's uncanny.   Their 11th man coming off the bench is just as cool under pressure as Tim Duncan is.  I don't know how Pops does it.

It would be so satisfying to see the Spurs knock off the Clippers and then beat the Rockets.

No thanks.   I want the Clippers to get hot and kick the Spurs the hell out of these playoffs right now.   I want to see no more of them.  You should want them gone too.  

Then Houston can beat the Clippers (I hate both teams but Houston is a much easier matchup for the Dubs).    

It should also be said that the spurs have been without a superstar for a while. I don't want to hear any noise about Parker, Manu, and Duncan. When is the last time two of those three were producing at a super star levels consistently? That team is winning without a Kobe, Lebron, Shaq, Wade, etc style star that they can lean on to give them huge games consistently.

That teams shouldn't be winning and every year they are too old. But they just keep finding a way to thumb their noses at the star driven league.

It should also be said that the spurs have been without a superstar for a while. I don't want to hear any noise about Parker, Manu, and Duncan. When is the last time two of those three were producing at a super star levels consistently? That team is winning without a Kobe, Lebron, Shaq, Wade, etc style star that they can lean on to give them huge games consistently.

That teams shouldn't be winning and every year they are too old. But they just keep finding a way to thumb their noses at the star driven league.

It really is impressive. Seems like every season is supposed to be the year the Spurs fall apart. Yet, they just keep on chugging along.

If the Nets win this series, a Wiz fans might as well buy their ECF tix

They would dub them in 4

Nets have dragged the Wiz into playing their game of Depressionball with them many times before. Obviously the playoffs are a different animal but I think the Wiz would be more likely to sweep Atl at this point than Lionel Hollins Zombie Squad.

Nets have dragged the Wiz into playing their game of Depressionball with them many times before. Obviously the playoffs are a different animal but I think the Wiz would be more likely to sweep Atl at this point than Lionel Hollins Zombie Squad.

Depression Ball may be the most apt description of BKY.

That arena is so lifeless which matches DWill and JJ.

I feel bad for the family they sacrificed for their youth back recently