Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Yo, Kyrie and CP3, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but I just got to say Steph Curry has the best handle in the NBA

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/1/5/7498729/stephen-curry-burns-the-thunder-with-a-super-fast-dribble-through-the/in/7261004

He didn't need to do that dribble but that move is impressive. Westbrook probably fouled him too, did he get that call?

Also, that right hand finish is nice. The defender thought he was going to go up with his left.

Curry has a Larry Bird-esque feel for the ball in his hands only with the agile feet and coordination of a guard. I could second a vote for him having the best handle on the ball, you see it extend to the way he shoots. But I have a minor gripe, why do people always ignore Rondo when they talk about the best handles in the NBA? The ball is like a youth league ball in his hands and he brings it up court about a foot off the ground. It's like he has magnets in his hands or something. Same for how he picks people's pockets so easily. And some of the passes he effortlessly makes are absurd. He's got absolutely amazing hands. Plus he's quick as a cat and very creative. I think he's got the best handle in the league.

He didn't need to do that dribble but that move is impressive. Westbrook probably fouled him too, did he get that call?

Also, that right hand finish is nice. The defender thought he was going to go up with his left.

Curry has a Larry Bird-esque feel for the ball in his hands only with the agile feet and coordination of a guard. I could second a vote for him having the best handle on the ball, you see it extend to the way he shoots. But I have a minor gripe, why do people always ignore Rondo when they talk about the best handles in the NBA? The ball is like a youth league ball in his hands and he brings it up court about a foot off the ground. It's like he has magnets in his hands or something. Same for how he picks people's pockets so easily. And some of the passes he effortlessly makes are absurd. He's got absolutely amazing hands. Plus he's quick as a cat and very creative. I think he's got the best handle in the league.

Rondo has great handles, but to be honest, CP3 is still probably the best.  Not flashy, but always under complete control no matter how much traffic is around him.  

I think Curry probably did need to make that dribble if he intended to drive the lane.  The way Westbrook was coming in, Curry was going to be forced away to the corner.  The move flatfooted Westbrook and got Curry past him to the rim.  

I wouldn't go that far about Atlanta. As well as they're playing, I'm still not totally buying into them as a serious playoff contender. I guess they're going to have to rip off a postseason run to convince me. I'm going to be the last one on that bandwagon.

I mean they are smacking good teams on a regular basis. Convincingly.

They have beaten LAC, HOU, WSH, CHI, and POR. Only team they have trouble with is TOR.

They are just insanely deep.

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Not terrible but the Thunder are preparing themselves to let Jackson leave. I can't imagine Waiters really improving enough to cover for Jackson leaving next year. Still cheap ownership.

Good. Keep proving to KD you aren't willing to do what it takes to build a championship winning roster and he'll be coming back home in a year and a half. 

Edited by Gamebreaker

More dealin' in Cleveland. Mozgov is comin' to the midwest.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--cavs-acquire-timofey-mozgov-from-nuggets-205848251.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

In pursuit of a center to stabilize their roster, the Cleveland Cavaliers have acquired Denver Nuggetscenter Timofey Mozgov for two future first-round picks, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

The Cavaliers will send the Nuggets two picks they control via the Memphis Grizzlies andOklahoma City Thunder, a league source told Yahoo. Mozgov is the only player in the trade.

The Memphis first-round pick is largely unprotected in 2017 (top five), and could become a late lottery pick in 2016 if the Grizzlies dramatically fall off.

The protections on the pick from Memphis: Nos. 1-5 and 15-30 in 2015; 1-5 and 15-30 in '16; 1-5 in '17 and 1-5 in 2018; unprotected in 2019. The protections on the OKC pick: Nos. 1-18 in 2015; 1-15 in '16; 1-15 in 2017. After 2017, it becomes two seconds

I think they paid a bit too steep of a price for him, but on the Denver side it looks like a great deal considering Nurkic's rapid development.

Looks like the Cavs saw the light and realized Kyrie is a shooting guard.  He's playing along side Delladova tonight and isn't worried about assists (he has none at halftime).  He can focus on scoring, which he does extremely well (he has 23 points already). 

Oh and I know I was told to lay off of Derrick, but the Bulls are about to lose by 20+ at home with Rose going 3-15 so far.

Nice to see Booker with a 15-8 night.

Oh and the Hawks. THE HAWKS. Swipe Right Night was a success. 10 point win over the Griz after being tied late in the 4th. Teague has broken through. 

Edited by EvilMonkeyBoy