Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2014 Fantasy Football Thread

CrypticVillain

Marshall, and Julio are there along with Jimmy Graham but then the 2nd rb who i am going to be starting will be a 4th-5th tier type while i can still get a top WR or TE waiting another 2-3 rounds.

Your call man, asked for advice but I think you were really looking for someone to talk you out of it haha. I'm not going to go to bat for any of the guys listed, but as mentioned I do think they are a better value than Sproles in that situation.

Your call man, asked for advice but I think you were really looking for someone to talk you out of it haha. I'm not going to go to bat for any of the guys listed, but as mentioned I do think they are a better value than Sproles in that situation.

Hahaha i know! My issue is that i know i can wait on WR/TE and sproles is a machine in PPR.  Before last year he was top 15 the previous 2 years in PPR

In one of my leagues...I can start 2 RB's each week (no flex position)..and I have Alfred Morris and Trent Richardson starting with Gio Bernard as the backup.

My question is..Ben Tate is available to pick up...would you rather have Tate or Bernard? 

easily Bernard way more upside.  If you had Arian Foster, it might be a good idea to have Ben tate. 

12 team PPR league, picked 8th

QB Robert Griffin III
RB Jamaal Charles
RB C.J. Spiller
WR Victor Cruz
WR Randall Cobb
TE Vernon Davis
FLEX Steven Jackson
D/ST Rams D/ST
K Billy Cundiff
BE Torrey Smith
BE Eli Manning
BE Josh Gordon
BE Jonathan Stewart
BE Mikel Leshoure
BE Jordan Cameron
BE Bilal Powell

12 team PPR league, picked 8th

QB Robert Griffin III

RB Jamaal Charles

RB C.J. Spiller

WR Victor Cruz

WR Randall Cobb

TE Vernon Davis

FLEX Steven Jackson

D/ST Rams D/ST

K Billy Cundiff

BE Torrey Smith

BE Eli Manning

BE Josh Gordon

BE Jonathan Stewart

BE Mikel Leshoure

BE Jordan Cameron

BE Bilal Powell

How in the world did you get Spiller and Charles??? Your team is absolutley loaded!!!

You can't win the League. That's MLS's thing. (At least in 'his' reality. *Grins and nods to the boss.). 

We welcome the challenge. A sophomore 2 for 2 in fantasy will look nice on that resume.  :P

Hey, I never said I was going to win. I just said you wouldn't :D

How in the world did you get Spiller and Charles??? Your team is absolutley loaded!!!

Probably the same way I got Spiller and Martin. People don't know what they are doing.

So...how many of us have drafted Kai in the last round?

:)

Four drafts so far, I have drafted him in the last round in two. I drafted him the round before last in the ES league. And in the league I run for my family, somebody drafted him in like the 11th round out of 14th.

I think it was my nephew. I bragged about him so much that the bamma snatched him from me.

I think he is going to be kicking a lot this year. We are going to stay in the Red Zone and we are going to scored  TD's. In the last pre-season game, I think he kicked 3XP, 3FG, and 1 +50 (53). That's like 13pts right there....

Got him last in one out of two leagues so far. As ML said above he took him before I could in the ES league. I have my final draft this weekend (the big money league) and I plan on picking him up in the final round there as well.

I had him all but inked in. 

But that sneaky lil' ****** MLS, who only decided to join his OWN league draft the last few rounds; picked before me and took him so I ended up with Janikowski.  :angry:

I had him off waivers as soon as we picked him up last year and had two great options on the run-in with him and the other leg out of St Louis. 

Hail. 

As ML said above he took him before I could in the ES league.

But that sneaky lil' ****** MLS, who only decided to join his OWN league draft the last few rounds; picked before me and took him so I ended up with Janikowski.  :angry:

barney-yes.gif

Archived