Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

I'd expect it to be revealed maybe Sunday but more possibility of it being Monday. Reason being no one really talks about PR stuff toward the end of the week/weekend. That's when bad news drops so it's not a headline all week. Monday however, you're in the headlines about the entire week. 

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Man, in the 80s, in a time where nothing made sense, it made sense.  Every team has fans that do stuff that probably looks dumb to other fans of other teams and when you realize that, everything's alright.

Love the bag one

55 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

hey man, the wound is still fresh. We don’t talk about this anymore 

I lucked out... My wife and I started watching the show, and it was pretty good, but somewhere in season 2 I realized, having read the books, that she's an animal lover and was going to be horrified by a certain wedding, and not for the reasons most are. I don't normally watch TV without her, so I was spared that particular fate, though I got to watch with fascination as others experienced it.

Honestly, I had kind of lost interest in the story somewhere during book 5 anyway. I do like the Dunk and Egg prequels though.

18 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Very true lolol

But howling as a fan base is so ****ing corny!!!!

If you never heard our current fight song until right this second and weren't a fan you'd think it was the corniest thing ever invented. Even moreso for the Hogettes

4 minutes ago, -JB- said:

It’s the Dan Snyder way to keep the fans on edge, have them wishing for the best possible outcome (majority of fans want RedWolves apparently) just to COMPLETELY go in the opposite direction with a name NOBODY saw coming.  Come on fellas, this is like clockwork!

And taking the field.....

Your 2020 Washington JOE EXOTICS :ols: 

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If they could get Joe Exotic out of jail early on a work release program and have him bring some tigers and panthers and other stuff out onto the field before the game, I wouldn't mind.

The cowboys would then be referred to as That **** Carol Baskins :ols: 

3 minutes ago, TK said:

The cowboys would then be referred to as That **** Carol Baskins :ols: 

Also :) 

That **** John Mara

That **** Jerruh

Them buncha ****in ****ass Iggle fans

Archived