Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

1 hour ago, Dissident2 said:

I keep saying, if we go "Redwolves," we can reincarnate the hogs: Men dressed as wolves dressed as grandmas! It's perfect. 

Oh no I hadn’t even considered the little red riding hood connection...

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

That’s it, Twilight gifs will really win over fans

Kids love Twilight, brother. When they get old enough to realize it sucks, it won't matter because those Redwolf claws would've sunk deep enough to make them permanent diehards 

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Kids love Twilight, brother. When they get old enough to realize it sucks, it won't matter because those Redwolf claws would've sunk deep enough to make them permanent diehards 

Completely blows the White Claw marketing tie in :ols: 

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

That’s it, Twilight gifs will really win over fans

I mean I was always team werewolf douchebag (as opposed to team sparkly vampire douchebag)

Just now, Painkiller said:

“hey there little red ridin’ hood...you sure are looking good.  You’re everything a big red wolf could want”

Marketing slogan for the next time Snyder pimps them out to STH?

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Ok, off-topic but whomever the poster that is LittleTinyUnbornBaby...........that's just one ****ing creepy screen name man.  Seriously disturbing.  

I had a user name on here was I was younger and didn't know how to control myself, fetus, which was permabanned. So 10 years later I came back and decided that this was the closest thing.

4 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

If it is Redwolves, this was by far the coolest, most streamlined logo I saw.  Anyone with photoshop skills wanna take a crack at putting it on a helmet?

My skills are adequate at best, but I would def try to merge it with the dc flag, into its shape (which would be easy to convert to a wolf's head

1200px-Flag_Map_of_Washington_DC.png

16 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Ok, off-topic but whomever the poster that is LittleTinyUnbornBaby...........that's just one ****ing creepy screen name man.  Seriously disturbing.  

I'd been reading it as LittleTinyUnicornBaby so far and that was bad enough

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I'd been reading it as LittleTinyUnicornBaby so far and that was bad enough

I had been reading it slightly in reverse forever. Only a few minutes ago did I realize it was "LittleTiny" and not "TinyLittle"

I swear I'm dyslexic 

Archived