Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Woman found shot to death in home of South African 'blade runner'

StillUnknown

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/14/world/africa/south-africa-blade-runner-shooting/

Pretoria, South Africa (CNN) -- A woman was found shot and killed in the Pretoria home belonging to South African Olympian Oscar Pistorius, nicknamed the "Blade Runner," South African police said Thursday.

Brig. Denice Beukes said they have arrested a 26-year-old man in connection with the shooting and that he will appear in Pretoria magistrate court sometime Thursday.

Pistorius, who is 26, was cooperating with police.

A spokeswoman for Pistorius declined to comment on the report when CNN reached her by phone.

The rumor that I head this morning was that he thought she was an intruder, she was sneaking into his place to wake him up for a Valentines day surprise. That's just tragic if true. :(

She was supposedly shot several times in the head and elsewhere. It's looking like a murder unfortunately. The article I read said that police were called to his home several times for domestic calls.

She was supposedly shot several times in the head and elsewhere. It's looking like a murder unfortunately. The article I read said that police were called to his home several times for domestic calls.

Well that's tragic in a completely different way. After my first post, I went back and read the updated news story (I originally heard it several hours ago) and the accidental shooting rumor looks to be false.

Not to be too arch about it, but seriously, what a heel. He's a disgusting toed. I hope they nail him to the wall. On the other hand, I wish they would talus more about what he intendoned by this. He might have just done it to get attenshin.

If he is a fascial liar, he might be freed, ankle another woman someday.

Archived