Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Unofficial ES Divisional Playoff Thread

sens11

Yeah... they got on you guys for availability after losses... but they completely shut down member registration. Seems like they are just scared.

So unjust. While our board is maddeningly buggy, IT-wise, the mods here, other than myself, are decent and competent people.

So unjust. While our board is maddeningly buggy, IT-wise, the mods here, other than myself, are decent and competent people.

No, you guys are a bunch of narcissistic jerks who take down the board as an excuse to make up for your incompetence haha!

Seriously, though... I work in IT, so I know what it takes.. and how frustrating those outages can be.

What are some Seahawk message boards?

I want to get a good laugh by reading some of their posts...

:ols::ols::pfft::pfft:

there's this awesome thing called google :evilg: ;)

and let's get this out there now---ES staff has a long history of not endorsing on our board, the trolling of other boards (in case it starts to come up) :)

ya know, for the 4:30 game, im picking patriots to win. then next week im picking 49ers to beat the falcons, and then ravens to beat patriots in a rematch of last years AFC Championship Game. then we got ourselves a Harbaugh bowl, which is what i was rooting for last season :)

Would you allow it to be called the Har-Bowl?

No, you guys are a bunch of narcissistic jerks who take down the board as an excuse to make up for your incompetence haha!

Seriously, though... I work in IT, so I know what it takes.. and how frustrating those outages can be.

While I am to IT what I am to ballet.

TK is far and away our most IT savvy guy and does a ton of heavy lifting (as much as he can) in that area for us all.

Glad to.see Sherman and Seattle lose. However Rusell Wilson had an incredible game in leading Seattle back to winning position.

To see a 3rd round pick beat out a high priced free agent, have a great season and clutch playoffs shows how talented Wilson is. Definitely looks to be headed for a long and prosperous career.

Archived