Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Unofficial ES Divisional Playoff Thread

sens11

Other people are saying this but I want to as well:

****!!!!!!

Colin CRAPERNICK ran our offense and shredded the Packers.

Gonna watch Wilson run it in Atlanta today....ugh.

Gotta watch these two read option wannabes decide the NFC and our guy is laid up for 8 months....

A healthy RG3 could of taken us to the show, ALREADY!

****!!!!!!

LOL. Your offense? So I'm curious, what offense were you running last year before you drafted RG3?

Seriously, you guys are comical. Kyle adapted his previous offense to fit the skillset of his new QB. *NEWSFLASH* That's what any competent offensive coaching staff would do. Why is this so hard for most of you to grasp? Actually RG3 is running CK's offense if we want to get technical. The offense he set the NCAA record with as the only guy in history, to throw for over 9,000 yards and rush for over 4,000 yards in a career. He was the QB that made the pistol revelant. So miss me with that rhetoric.

LOL. Your offense? So I'm curious, what offense were you running last year before you drafted RG3?

Seriously, you guys are comical. Kyle adapted his previous offense to fit the skillset of his new QB. *NEWSFLASH* That's what any competent offensive coaching staff would do. Why is this so hard for most of you to grasp? Actually RG3 is running CK's offense if we want to get technical. The offense he set the NCAA record with as the only guy in history, to throw for over 9,000 yards and rush for over 4,000 yards in a career. He was the QB that made the pistol revelant. So miss me with that rhetoric.

Guess what? It sure as hell ain't the 49ers offense. You adapted your offense to do what we had been doing all year once you saw how good it was.

Do you not have a SF board to watch this game with rather than coming here and calling us comical?

Damn Sherman is such a damn beast. Talks a lot but damn can he back it up.

Wasn't there some QB rankings put out by some ES guys that had Flacco is like the 19th best QB and behind Carson Palmer? Haha, might be team to change that. Dude is a baller in the playoffs.

White had him beat, the throw was late. It was a good play by Sherman to get back but the late throw made it possible. White has beat him both times he lined up over there.

Look to me like he was just waiting to make a break on the ball and knock it down. I think the point was to make it, "seem," like he was beat. He's got great closing speed and was playing on a short field.

Seahawks are not that good. We should have destroyed them if RG3 remained semi-healthy

I love how they keep barely making the playoffs and their fans think the team is hot ****, when in reality all they are is hot garbage.

---------- Post added January-13th-2013 at 01:24 PM ----------

Kaepernick ran the Pistol at Nevada. He did it long before we did.

No argument there. But the 49ers weren't running it until we had the success we did.

Archived