Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Unofficial ES Divisional Playoff Thread

sens11

I like watching Kaepernick play and his runs are great. But you sure don't hear the announcers wonder if he should run so much in case he gets hurt. Heck in the first half, he wasn't even trying to slide but was taking people on.

He's a bulky guy. It seems like this read option thing is going to take over the NFL.

Now let's see GB run some option.

I like watching Kaepernick play and his runs are great. But you sure don't hear the announcers wonder if he should run so much in case he gets hurt. Heck in the first half, he wasn't even trying to slide but was taking people on.

Sometimes taking a regular tackle is better than getting hit awkwardly trying to slide. I said that in the How to protect RG3 thread.

Is it me or did it look like he can run faster than RG3 (before the first injury of course).

Acceleration looks quicker. Kaep also goes all out on each fake as if he's running. I know Griffin stopped doing that so defenders wouldn't hit him when he didn't keep the ball (putting his hands up).

:doh:

A healthy RGIII is better than both of them. The Wilson and Kaepernick have better talent around them.

I agree a healthy RG3 is the key and he already had a major injury in college. I love love RG3 but Kaepernick and Wilson are steals in comparisonsion to what we gave up for him.

I think you are correct. We gave up a lot for a guy who was going to inevitably get injured very badly. And it happened early in his career.

Wouldn't not have gotten injured as bad if our idiot coach would have pulled him when it was as plain as day he was injured.

Archived