Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Unofficial ES Divisional Playoff Thread

sens11

The Pats beat the Broncos earlier in the year, but lost to the Ravens. The Ravens might offer a better matchup for NE than Peyton and his habitual choke job against Brady.

They beat Denver when Manning's arm wasn't full strength and lost to Denver when their defense was healthy. And they get to play at home.

Peyton had trouble with Bellichick's D like 7 years ago. He does fine against it now.

How are those two situations remotely comparable?

I like apples so your car must be purple!

It compares because we have to realize that just because the franchise QB struggles we have to have faith and not run to the back up QB. The Ravens won because other players stepped up and the Redskins will learn how to step up when their franchise QB struggles.

It compares because we have to realize that just because the franchise QB struggles we have to have faith and not run to the back up QB. The Ravens won because other players stepped up and the Redskins will learn how to step up when their franchise QB struggles.

I don't like grapes that much, so I'm not really sure what color your house is.

He did, but they will always talk to Lewis. Much better quotes. Flacco is dull.

I personally can't stand Ray Lewis. I don't have an opinion on his past legal stuff or anything like that, he's just way too deep for me. Everything has to be very spiritual or 'deep meaning' which is fine to be that way, I just find it tiresome and played out JMO. Like: 'That's why I don't get into words and all that other stuff, because it takes away from life ... itself.' Just not my cup of tea

Archived