Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Unofficial ES Divisional Playoff Thread

sens11

Compared to RG3 he's crap. Thats my point, why I'm ticked.

And Kaepernick was getting hit yesterday, I remember him getting sandwiched at one point on a run and getting hit on the run that ended in a taunting penalty.

I'm not saying he's as good or better than RG3, but dude can play. Yesterday, he dominated the Packers easily.

Anyone know any Seahawk fans who were on the mind set (or desperately clinging to it in an attempt to rationalize the 1st quarter smashing we applied to them) that their defense then "adjusted" and stopped us?

Let's see now how well their defense "adjusts" to the Falcons. I hope that, if you do know of any, you mention that there's the proof they need to stop telling themselves anything other than the Redskins would've destroyed them had Robert not gotten hurt, plain and simple.

If Atlanta's defense can keep Wilson's back-breaking rushing gains to a minimum I guarantee you will see why Wilson was a 3rd rounder. His passing game alone is not at the level of the other two in the rookie class, nor is it at Kaepernick's level.

Also, Seattle's "tough defense" suddenly looks suspect again once again facing a QB that can stand up. I suppose they will have to hope Matt Ryan tears his ACL so they can get tough and chippy and begin taunting.

Am I still bitter about last week? Yes. haha.

Anyone know any Seahawk fans who were on the mind set (or desperately clinging to it in an attempt to rationalize the 1st quarter smashing we applied to them) that their defense then "adjusted" and stopped us?

Let's see now how well their defense "adjusts" to the Falcons. I hope that, if you do know of any, you mention that there's the proof they need to stop telling themselves anything other than the Redskins would've destroyed them had Robert not gotten hurt, plain and simple.

Yeah, I told some (good people) that invited me to the sports bar that I might get arrested if I watch it there with them, and one just texted me that they will adjust like against us...i just texted back a skull icon (i hate texting) and told them not to bother me again and i'm turning my phone off. :)

Archived