Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Passing of an ES member Angel Joy Thomas, PrettyInPink_SkinsGear

Huly

All a member of Extremeskins passed away last week.

Angel Joy Thomas or AJ Thomas (facebook) passed away in her sleep last Thursday at 37 years old. We think her ES name is PrettyInPink_SkinsGear but she was a regular at ES Tailgates throughout the years and very close to some of our members. She even adopted one of our ES Tailgate bartenders, Ben, Chihuahuas.

She just had twin girls in November 2012 and has a 7 year old son.

The family has set up a trust fund for the kids. I know the ES Tailgate Bar has donated all of their bar donations for this fund from Sunday's game as I will be depositing it soon.

If you would like to donate, donations can be made to:

Angel Joy Memorial Fund

Well's Fargo Bank

Account # 3147611986

Flowers can be sent to:

Ames Funeral Home

8914 Quarry Rd

Manassas VA 20110

Funeral:

Friday 1-11-13 at Noon

Neabsco Baptist Church

15557 Neabsco Church Way

Woodbridge VA 22193

May you rest in peace Angel! My thoughts and prayers go out to your family, friends, and Redskin Nation!

AJThomas_zpsd5ca5ec2.jpg

I think she used at least PrettyInPink_SkinsGear -- at least until the 2011 season. She bought one of my extra seats that year and I just double-checked my PMs about it. But that account went dormant in 2011 so maybe she switched. But RIP to a lady who stood out as warm, friendly, fun, and a total Skins fan.

I think she used at least PrettyInPink_SkinsGear -- at least until the 2011 season. She bought one of my extra seats that year and I just double-checked my PMs about it. But that account went dormant in 2011 so maybe she switched. But RIP to a lady who stood out as warm, friendly, fun, and a total Skins fan.

TK thought it was the same name too and going dormant in 2011 fits with being pregant and having twins.

Archived