Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How is RGIII? (merged)

Crazed Bengal

I pray RG3 doesn't get hurt in the first few games or the media is going to lose their **** at Shanny and Andrews for letting him come back too early. It won't be justified by they'll condemn them anyways. I will say that Shanny will not hesitate for a split second to pull RG3 if he shows even the slightest limp. It really sucks, there will be no trust between them. Shanny can't risk having his legacy be known for letting his star player get killed to win a game. I don't blame him. Really sucks, the notion of an NFL player who might actually be able to play with a minor injury will never be reality for RG3 anymore. The slightest limp, the slightest sense of discomfort, and he'll be pulled.

You totally missed his point by taking him way to literally....classic.

Ha ha.  Ok.  So what was meant by this post (since you apparently know what he was thinking when he wrote it):

Well, if you were expecting "clear with no concerns at all! Proceed recklessly!" you were bound to be disappointed.

Per ESPN's Trey Wingo: doctor has expressed concern about how Redskins plan to use RGIII in their offense.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

What @wingoz also reports: Dr. Andrews does not want Redskins to expose RGIII's knee to punishment during games.

JsteelzHttr24-7 ‏JsteelznSkins

Andrews told Griff to protect himself. Basically be safe, same thing everyone already knows, it's getting blown way out of proportion

basically Andrews said use common sense. If Shanny just would have left it at yea he's cleared I wouldn't have to keep hearing about the knee everytime i turn on my tv : /

Per ESPN's Trey Wingo: doctor has expressed concern about how Redskins plan to use RGIII in their offense.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

What @wingoz also reports: Dr. Andrews does not want Redskins to expose RGIII's knee to punishment during games.

Andrews told Griff to protect himself. Basically be safe, same thing everyone already knows, it's getting blown way out of proportion

basically Andrews said use common sense. If Shanny just would have left it at yea he's cleared I wouldn't have to keep hearing about the knee everytime i turn on my tv : /

So they don't want RGIII to be a pocket passer? That's when he's most at risk.

Hmm, so the doctor says they should not expose the quarterback's knee.

Wonder what he thinks about sticking a fork in a wall socket?

Friggin' stupid. 

Does anyone want to expose their quarterback's knee?

is there a play in which it is NOT exposed? Maybe we can punt on first down every time we get the ball.

it's FOOTBALL. Either he can play or he can't. 

~Bang

I'm not going to lie. I will be holding my breath until the clock shows zero at the end of every game. I would be lying if I said I am not worried about RGIII getting injured again. Like I said before. I fully expect Cousins to start a few games this year.

Hmm, so the doctor says they should not expose the quarterback's knee.

Wonder what he thinks about sticking a fork in a wall socket?

Per ESPN's Trey Wingo: doctor has expressed concern about swimming less than 30 minutes after eating.

Friggin' stupid. 

Does anyone want to expose their quarterback's knee?

is there a play in which it is NOT exposed? Maybe we can punt on first down every time we get the ball.

it's FOOTBALL. Either he can play or he can't. 

~Bang

Per ESPN's Trey Wingo: doctor has expressed concern about how Redskins plan to use Rocca during punts.

Tell me about it dude.

This next week is going to suck so much

I love Shanny he has rebuilt this team and his ploys with the stupid DC media aka Chris Russell amuse me, but please Mike I beg you end this non sense now it is not good for anyone ( I still am not convinced this isn't a ploy so the Eagles will have no clue what offense we will be running)

this is getting so tiresome, how come AP didn't go through this last off season and a RB takes WAY more hits than a QB

maybe because its been said Dr. Andrews is a huge Redskins fan, and his advice was coming more as a fan then medical advice...who knows. Maybe its just a Dr. saying what Dr.'s say?

this is getting so tiresome, how come AP didn't go through this last off season and a RB takes WAY more hits than a QB

Cuz there wasn't controversy about how he got injured and he kept his mouth shut either way.  lol  AP wasn't all over TV and tweeting to the media his progress.

If I'm Shanahan, my response to Dr. Andrews is "I'll take that under advisement."  He's cleared to play, so play him.  

And what's the shelf life on these concerns?  Forever, or a matter of weeks?  Are there certain plays or things RG3 shouldn't do the rest of his career or he just needs more time to get right?

Archived