Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas game may of just got a little easier. Dez Bryant likely out for season.

mjames

If Dez is out, it won't matter lol. We will get trounced by Pitt and NO, setting it up for Week 17 that the game won't mean much for us.

I disagree. I think Cowboys will probably lose to Pitt, but definitely beat the Saints, who will have NOTHING to play for. I think the Skins lose one of their next two, setting up an 8-7 vs. 8-7 matchup.

I think the Giants lose one of their next two but take the division with a 10-6 final record.

He's coming as of late, cowboy nation needed some positivity after the DUI incident. As a team riddled with injuries, we ought to be sympathetic to em, even though they be cowboy fans. And with no Desean for the iggles, our secondary ought to perform considerably better considering the oncoming level of talent.

There's some bad karma brewing in this thread. Do you recall that our QB got hit by a human cement truck yesterday and could easily be in the hospital? I hope Dez Bryant doesn't go on IR. It will be more fun seeing his meltdown in week 17 anyway.

I couldn't agree more with you on this sentiment. I want Dallas at full strength and us to be the same (or as close to it as any team can be in the brutal NFL when the final week rolls around). I'll never root for any player, regardless of team, to get hurt.

i'm not one to rejoice injuries...especially when our franchise was nearly crushed yesterday

Spot on.

Come on people. For the love of all that is holy, let's not tempt fate by wishing season-ending injuries on our rivals, especially given that it hasn't even been 24 hours since we were all worried that our franchise QB would be sidelined for the rest of the season. To say nothing about the fact that actively celebrating others' injuries is classless.

Archived