Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quick RG3 update (next person to speculate on how much time he will miss without any kind of real knowledge will miss time of his own) (merged)

TK

Hope this question isn't inappropriate.... but...

If this turns out to be serious (fingers crossed that it isn't) and Robert came off the field, then went back in only to come back out. Will there be ramifications from the league regarding our medical staff and handing of the injury? I can't recall a situation quite like this before.

I think that only applies to concussions...Redskins nation needs to brace for good news tomorrow..If it's anything serious, we are ******! He is the only reason this oline hasn't been exposed too much and any points are put on the board. Cousins drive at the end was nice, but I don't think with our oline he can succeed. I can't even get excited about that win ugh

I think it was a hyper extension. Hopefully he will be ready next week or the week after.

Exactly that is what im thinking....if it was a major injury he wouldnt have went back out to play, most likely never got back up ....the whipping motion off his leg caused a hyper extension.. the hit was in his upper thigh area of the leg....thank goodness. Sooner or later Rg3 is going to have to tone the runs down ...learn to slide get down when the play is going no where, Throw more passes from the pocket. If not he will get injured lets hope see more smarter plays in the future.

Wish y'all would stop with the missed time estimates. Nobody's gonna know until he gets an MRI. If it's ligament damage, which is a huge concern given how the knee bent, we won't see Griffin until next year. :(

Folks need to check the updated thread title before they post

Anyone kind of mad that the Ravens spent all game trying to not legitimately hit Griffin but hit or tackle him late. even on that play, there really was no reason for Ngata to come launching in on that, he was already on his way down. The worst part was that non-call vs. the scumbag Bernard Pollard who ended Brady's season a few years back. He was CLEARLY headhunting and it was in front of the ref and no call.

When the refs do not protect the quarterbacks these types of plays can happen more easily because people are scrambling to get their licks in on the QB.

If anything, he has to try to tone down the "be a hero" plays..whenever **** is going wrong, he takes chances. I love it about him but he has to stop it.

That was kind of a freak play that hapened because Ngata just happened to be in the way of his kinda Mr. Fantastic flopping leg. I think the Ravens were dirty this game, or SOME of them were (most were clean from what I could tell) but that was just a freak play. I don't get where Ngata was aiming on that, honestly but I don't think he meant THAT to happen.

Exactly that is what im thinking....if it was a major injury he wouldnt have went back out to play, most likely never got back up ....the whipping motion off his leg caused a hyper extension.. the hit was in his upper thigh area of the leg....thank goodness. Sooner or later Rg3 is going to have to tone the runs down ...learn to slide get down when the play is going no where, Throw more passes from the pocket. If not he will get injured lets hope see more smarter plays in the future.

plus RG3 is our franchise, would they have let him walk around on the sideline if he was really hurt badly? RG3 wants us to win, i can't get mad at him but i think Shanny will talk to him and he never makes the same mistake twice

I think we can take Cleveland without Rob so I say we rest him and bring him back at 90% the following week.

I agree with this. Having Philly and Cleveland these next two weeks will help us if Grif is out for an extended period of time.

But that said, I will always take RG3 out on the field if he can go.

If anything, he has to try to tone down the "be a hero" plays..whenever **** is going wrong, he takes chances. I love it about him but he has to stop it.

Yeah, and he took a helmet to helmet on the sidelines from Pollard. He has to learn to live and fight another play, or he is going to get scraped off the field.

Archived