Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The year of skins breaking bad streaks

PatFischer37

I keep hearing about streaks that involve the skins that are being broken this year

1. The game vs. the Panthers. The streak was that every year the Redskins would win the game before the election, the incumbent party would win the popular vote. Skins lost the game and the incumbent won. Streak broken

2. Skins were 0-8 vs rookie quarterbacks until they faced Foles/Eagles. Skins win 31-6. Streak broken

The Redskins have yet to beat the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving....can we break this streak as well?

I keep hearing about streaks that involve the skins that are being broken this year

1. The game vs. the Panthers. The streak was that every year the Redskins would win the game

That streak was broken in 2004 (actually 2000 :evilg:). People who have contorted themselves prior to this year's election to say otherwise just like the idea of this non-sense enducing "streak" to remain active so they can trot it out every 4 years.

Just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - we have a lot to be thankful for. Unfortunately I won't get a turkey dinner as Im in a Denver hotel but I am with my family and hope to go watch my son win a hockey game then come back and watch the Redskins play. I hope you all have a great day and have a lot to be thankful for (especially after the Skins game)... Go skins! End this streak!

I don't know bout ya'll but im super excited for this game!

I love when we play on T-Day because its always Dallas. And, things gotta be interesting. So, looking at the standings it appears we won't be getting a wild car and the best way to make the playoffs (yes I said it) is to win vs Dallas and that leaves us with the same record as them but we hold tiebreaker.

Giants are leading the division at 6-4 and they play Green Bay. Not an easy game. So we win and NY loses this weekend. Then there is gonna be a lot of people waking up and realizing that this this can still belong to anyone even the Skins.

Sorry Philly, but you're done. Hopefully we aren't done after today

How many times do you all think that diehard Cowboys Homer Joe Buck is going to bring this up tomorrow?

"Well, uh, Troy, uh, the Redskins have never, uh, won in Dallas on Thanksgiving, uhh, yeah, uhhh, Tony Romo sits to pee."

I just hope he doesn't go on another rant about Miles Austin's tremendous thighs. "Look at those thick thighs, wow!". Kinda creepy.

I am so pumped for this game! This is the first time I have seen the Redskins play of Thanksgiving, 10 years ago I wasn't into football as I am now, as I was 9 back then and only barely knew what was happening. So I am very excited despite our Thanksgiving day record against the Cowboys, a streak that would be awesome to break! Hail to the Redskins and lets show the Cowboys what RG3 is all about.

That streak was broken in 2004 (actually 2000 :evilg:). People who have contorted themselves prior to this year's election to say otherwise just like the idea of this non-sense enducing "streak" to remain active so they can trot it out every 4 years.

works with popular vote

Archived