Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gut check time for the Washington Redskins. Carolina is a MUST WIN game!!

Commander PK

For me, I'm already thinking about next Sunday. This team and the fans need to put this loss today behind them RIGHT NOW and get ready to kick some ****ing ass next Sunday at home against the Panthers. If the Washington Redskins truly are an improved team, they will show it a week from today by beating the Panthers at home. The Panthers are 1-6 and a win will put Washington at 4-5 going into the bye week with a chance be .500 if we can beat the reeling Eagles at home on the 18th.

The whole damn team from the top to the bottom needs to MAN UP and get focused.

and have the best week of practice they have had the whole season.

Are you going to lay down like a bunch of ****es or are you going to fight to save your season? Which is it going to be Skins?

I see that the season may have caught up with our Skins. Once such a awesome offense early on has gone to crap a bit. Just a bit Add that to special teams inconsistencies and a extremely flawed defensive output, add a deficient pass rush. The Panthers game is not a gimme.

Going into the bye week at 4-5 would be nice.

I despise Carolina, those *******s moved in in 1995 and hijacked the Redskins fan base.

If those fans were such loyal Redskins fans, they wouldn't have switched teams. That's something about Homerism I'll never get. I know a guy who has moved a few times over the last 15 years, and he becomes a fan of whatever city he moves in to.

On topic - it is gut check time. They will be facing a team that's been struggling. In the last few years though, we've let a lot of struggling teams get their season back on trackagainst us, or at least made them look much better than they were that week. It'll be interesting to see how the guys respond to today's meltdown. Will it initiate a total falling apart for the rest of the season, or will they write off the Steelers game as just a bad week and show more improvement against a team they should match up well with?

I see that the season may have caught up with our Skins. Once such a awesome offense early on has gone to crap a bit. Just a bit Add that to special teams inconsistencies and a extremely flawed defensive output, add a deficient pass rush. The Panthers game is not a gimme.

What? We played the G-men down to the wire last week and should have won but played today IN Pittsburgh, IN the rain against Big Ben who is 14-1 against NFC East QBs and our WR's dropped 10+ passes. We just had an off day. Happens. I think we'll be able to shut down the Panthers non-existent run game, make them one dimensional and expose Cam.

In the last few years though, we've let a lot of struggling teams get their season back on trackagainst us, or at least made them look much better than they were that week

Exactly. This team has a chance to show everyone that they are NOT the "same ol' Redskins." They DO NOT allow teams to "get back on track" against them anymore.

This Washington Redskins team BEATS teams they are supposed to beat.

I usually hold back from saying this, but yes, this is a MUST win if we we want to reach to at LEAST 8-8 (which is a winning season). Look at the NFC right now... except for the Vikings and Pack (2 games ahead of us), we are hovering within reach of a wild card spot. Even if we end up tying with the Vikes we get the nod. I know... way to early, but beating the Panthers is a MUST if there is ever even a chance. Hoping it becomes home game win #2 in a row.

Exactly. This team has a chance to show everyone that they are NOT the "same ol' Redskins." They DO NOT allow teams to "get back on track" against them anymore.

This Washington Redskins team BEATS teams they are supposed to beat.

God willing, they'll do just that. Get a win against Carolina, go into the bye on a high note, and reload for the 2nd half of the season.

Archived