Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gut check time for the Washington Redskins. Carolina is a MUST WIN game!!

Commander PK

I think they are going to walk all over us.

Their defense is decent and we have nobody that can consistently get open and catch balls. Combine that with our 'defense', I just dont see how we can put points on the board.

Im disgusted.

I'm not worried about our offense. We had guys open all day today against a very good defense. The drops were pretty isolated to today so saying that we have no one to get open and catch the ball is a bit dramatic.

We're not going to the playoffs.

Keep RG3 healthy and develop the offense. We SHOULD redo the defense over the bye, but we probably wont.

It's not about the playoffs. Its about pride. We need to beat the panthers to show we are not the "same ol skins" Then we come back after the bye week and beat the Eagles at home because they have owned us the last 2 years. This team needs to man up.

---------- Post added October-28th-2012 at 09:03 PM ----------

This team has quit, the season is over. 3/13...book it

I don't know about that. I wouldn't go that far. Come on bro.

This team has quit, the season is over. 3/13...book it

the team has not quit. What they need to do is refocus and get ready to beat an inferior opponent at home on Sunday. They need to get pissed off. 3-6 is a hell of a lot worse than 4-5.

This is a pivitol game for the season. Win and go into the bye week with a bunch of positive vibes. Work on shoring up the defense as best you can, recharge your batteries, and get ready for the Eagles.

I don't think it will be possible to win another game tbh. The Steelers plan was to score points fast by exposing our secondary and take away our run game. Once their plan was working, the score speaks for itself. All other teams are going to use the same plan. Without our run game, we really don't have anyone to pass it to as you can see by the several drops today.

It's not about the playoffs. Its about pride. We need to beat the panthers to show we are not the "same ol skins" Then we come back after the bye week and beat the Eagles at home because they have owned us the last 2 years. This team needs to man up.

---------- Post added October-28th-2012 at 09:03 PM ----------

I don't know about that. I wouldn't go that far. Come on bro.

who on the schedule do we beat ?

the team has not quit. What they need to do is refocus and get ready to beat an inferior opponent at home on Sunday. They need to get pissed off. 3-6 is a hell of a lot worse than 4-5.

This is a pivitol game for the season. Win and go into the bye week with a bunch of positive vibes. Work on shoring up the defense as best you can, recharge your batteries, and get ready for the Eagles.

8 drops, 1 punt for the steelers ...the season is done bro. We go 500,which ain't happening we are 7/9. I don't see 3 wins on the schedule with our d

What? We played the G-men down to the wire last week and should have won but played today IN Pittsburgh, IN the rain against Big Ben who is 14-1 against NFC East QBs and our WR's dropped 10+ passes. We just had an off day. Happens. I think we'll be able to shut down the Panthers non-existent run game, make them one dimensional and expose Cam.

I thinking if we make any team in the NFL one dimensional meaning they have to throw against us with our lack of pass rush and swiss cheese secondary, the opposing quarterback is not going to be the one standing there in the nude ie exposed. Just a hunch I have.

I don't think it will be possible to win another game tbh. The Steelers plan was to score points fast by exposing our secondary and take away our run game. Once their plan was working, the score speaks for itself. All other teams are going to use the same plan. Without our run game, we really don't have anyone to pass it to as you can see by the several drops today.

????

So now opposing defenses can just count on 8-10 drops from our receivers? We laid an egg today in Pittsburgh. It happens. Before this game we have been competitive in every other game despite having a pathetic defense. I wouldn't throw dirt on a team led by young leaders like Griffin and Kerrigan.

8 drops,they quit.sorty bro,wish it wad not so.

Why do physical errors somehow prove your point? Did the Steelers quit today due to their five drops or is eight the magic number to prove quitting?

---------- Post added October-28th-2012 at 09:18 PM ----------

Yes, I love the skins, we are done this year,,so are the eagles and Cowturds. As hard as it us to admit, 2012 is done.

We are not making the playoffs or finishing with a winning record, but I still will fully expect this team to improve as the season goes on and win 4 more games this year.

You are damn right it's about pride. It's about taking ownership of your own destiny. The time is NOW for this team to show what it's really made of.

Nothing else reveals true character like adversity.

I Know. People are crying about the injuries and Cap gate. This team and fans need to stop feeling sorry for themselves and Man up. Other teams have injuries we just have to fight threw it.

You are damn right it's about pride. It's about taking ownership of your own destiny. The time is NOW for this team to show what it's really made of.

Nothing else reveals true character like adversity.

I Know. People are crying about the injuries and Cap gate. This team and fans need to stop feeling sorry for themselves and Man up. Other teams have injuries we just have to fight threw it.

Why do physical errors somehow prove your point? Did the Steelers quit today due to their five drops or is eight the magic number to prove quitting?

If you think this team is still trying, good for you, I don't. It is not a number, but a theme. The Steekers did not punt until the second half. Our coaches throw RG3 as a WR, the defense stopped no one and we dropped 8 balls

I wouldn't make Carolina a game that means too much. Cam Newton is looking to return to his winning ways and the redskins pass defense is going to make it a close game. I'm not saying we won't win but there are no games the redskins "should" win. They've proven to be capable of beating and losing to just about anyone.

Archived