Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gut check time for the Washington Redskins. Carolina is a MUST WIN game!!

Commander PK

The coaching of the offense as of late has been subpar, only being able to come up with big plays in junk time.

The discipline is practically gone. I love my Skins, but I hate watching this crap every week. Losing to teams like the Panthers & the Rams...this is ridiculous & embarrassing.

I have started to wonder if the offense has lost motivation, because they feel as if their best efforts will not be enough to win.

I have started to wonder if the offense has lost motivation, because they feel as if their best efforts will not be enough to win.

It's hard to say. It does look as tho the entire offense has lacked any level of a sense of urgency at all.

Playcalling on both sides of the ball has been questionable to say the least. We're running when we should be passing, we're passing when we should be running, we get away from what is working to do something that doesn't repeatedly.

Gambling on 4th down is starting to catch up with them & the fact that we couldn't capitalize & get in the endzone because of poor playcalling (as well as a terrible OLine)....then turn around & allow Carolina to run a 98 yard TD drive on us-CAROLINA-....I get sick of saying this every year, but something's gotta give. We go 1 step forward & 3 steps back.

I would be surprised the way this defense plays & the way the offense seems to be losing hope, if we win 3 more games this year.

---------- Post added November-4th-2012 at 11:43 PM ----------

Doubt has crept in on me as well...Went from hopeful about the future with RG3 and Morris..to I'm not sure what direction or identity this team has. The coaching seems exposed now and I don't know what works, the talent/personnel, scheme, design, calls, what? just don't know.

Yeah, the problem is, it seems to me that doubt has crept in on the team as well. 11 dropped passes last week, then a less than heartfelt effort on the day that we are honoring the 80 greatest Redskins & commemorating our history...

Like I said, we seem to take 1 step forward & 3 steps back. We get RG3 & Morris (which was a pleasant surprise) & get good production out of them both, then our OL basically steps out of the way of on-coming rushers & let's RG get destroyed in the backfield. A 4 man rush got to him several times today. 4 man. Not a stacked box, but the DL. That's pathetic.

I'm with you. I'm so disheartened right now. I just don't know what to think.

I feel so low right now. I'm mean how do we fix this?

It's going to be a matter of getting everyone back and healthy next year (Orakpo, Garcon, Davis, Carriker), getting a new defensive coordinator and some talent in the secondary. Personally, I'd love to see someone else come in on D, bring back the 4-3, sign a FA corner like Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and get the best safety we can in the draft. These defensive problems didn't start until we took a bunch of 4-3 guys and tried to make them play in the 3-4. Even all of the additions, our defense just can't seem to get its act together every year now.

Today I envy fans that don't care much about their teams. It sucks to lose to a 1-6 team like we did. Its hard to get excited about the rest of the year. I want to just be a NFL fan - watch for the love of the game and enjoy a good game no matter who wins or how it affects "my" team.

I guess I can at least watch and hope for karma to hit Mara and the Giants some day... The Cowboys to continue embarrassing themselves.. and the Eagles to fail with their "dream" team.

I wish the NHL would start back up. :(

Tired of basing my happiness on whether or not our division rivals lose. I'd rather be happy winning and then let the chips fall with the other teams losing. Take care of business first. At this point, I could care less whether or not the other three teams lose or win.

Why do you want to watch the Capitals. They're worse IMO. Great regular season, then choke in the playoffs. It's the Charlie Brown Lucy mantra. The Caps make you think you can kick the ball, then they pull it away and you fall on your back. I'd rather they suck at this point if they aren't going to win a cup. At least with the Wizards, I know what to expect and where they stand.

---------- Post added November-5th-2012 at 11:35 AM ----------

funny how harbaugh,schwartz,carroll come in & win rather quickly isn't it?

Add Philbin (Mia) and Pagano (Ind- even though he's not there).

Archived