Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to ES, "RaySkin!!"

Teller

I just wanted to take a moment and welcome my good friend "RaySkin" to the board. He's an Iraq vet, and a huge Skins fan. I've been trying to get him to join up for a while now, and he finally bit the bullet and stepped into the madness that is ES last night.

We'll be coming down Sunday for his first ES tailgate, and first Skins regular-season game. I trust that we'll give him the usual ES warm welcome, and enjoy bringing another great fan into the fold.

Welcome, RaySkin. Hail to you, and hail to OUR Washington Redskins!!!!

:helmet:

Welcome to your buddy RaySkins...does this mean he is a Pirates fan too ? :silly:

Now where in the blue hell is a picture of this flag that you designed ?

Haha. Nah. He's an O's fan. *sigh* I wish I could talk **** about that. :(

Welcome Rayskins. HH, I'll be at the game on Sunday. My mom and I will try and stop by the ES tailgate.

Please do, brother. It'd be an honor to finally meet you!

You introduce him to us, and you still have the nerve to call yourself his friend?

Troof.

:ols:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Im looking forward to this weekends game, It will be my first live game.

Congrats on getting to your first game. Soak it in. The tailgate will be a blast and the people are awesome.

As a fellow O's fan I certainly welcome you into the fold. Take your time and get to know the site. Great people, great conversations (sometimes frustrating), and really a family as far as sports boards go.

Just a heads-up...I am a bit of a smartass. but being sincere when I welcome you.

:cheers:

Archived