Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN. COM: Giants are over The Salary Cap!

ECU-ALUM

http://detroit.sbnation.com/2012/9/3/3289557/detroit-lions-nfl-salary-cap-penalty

Houston, Detroit and N.Y. Giants are all roughly $700,000 over NFL's salary cap, according to league source. Houston can take their cap exception from the Redskins and Cowboys and get under the cap, but the Giants and Lions will have to make a move or restructure contracts to get under cap. They have until Wednesday to do it.

Mara is the Judge Elihu Smails of the NFC east.......

Judge Smails is a founding member of Bushwood Country Club, along with Ty Webb's father. He is an excellent golfer, though he is flustered easily, cheats on occasion, welches on bets, and tips caddies poorly. He is racist and prejudiced and a snob. He has an excitable temper. His niece Lacey is visiting for the summer. His grandson Spaulding is a poor athlete (at golf and tennis).

Judge Smails is a founding member of Bushwood Country Club, along with Ty Webb's father. He is an excellent golfer, though he is flustered easily, cheats on occasion, welches on bets, and tips caddies poorly. He is racist and prejudiced and a snob. He has an excitable temper. His niece Lacey is visiting for the summer. His grandson Spaulding is a poor athlete (at golf and tennis).

Where in the heck did you find this blurb, CK? If I had to dream up a bio for this pretentious lint-licker, It would resemble this closely. All except the part about 'precious' little Spaulding being a walnut when it comes to sports.

Thats a Hoot!

Hail

Where in the heck did you find this blurb, CK? If I had to dream up a bio for this pretentious lint-licker, It would resemble this closely. All except the part about 'precious' little Spaulding being a walnut when it comes to sports.

Thats a Hoot!

Hail

Caddyshack is where it's from.

"Ty you're father and I founded Bushwood", " TY, Judge Smails, my father, he never really liked you." I hope they have to cut someone who matters and karma makes it hurt during the season.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the Giants are STARTING, .. Sean freaking Locklear as their LT.

Sean Locklear folks ... starting LT.. Giants. I'm pretty sure Orakpo and Kerrigan can blow up Locklear.

Man, I really can't stand the Cowboys, but I always respected Demarcus Ware. With that being said, boy I cannot wait to see him destroy Locklear. Not only after the whole capgate thing, but Locklear said this after the season last year:

“Worst exit meeting ever!” Locklear wrote. “No coaches, no front office, just physical’s and goodbye to teammates! We did just spend 5 [months] together, WOW!”

Just after a half hour later, Locklear deleted the Tweet, writing, “Whoa, I apologize Redskins nation, didn’t mean to cause any stir! Gotta keep feelings out it! #Business.”

I did like Shanny's response:

Head coach Mike Shanahan said he told the players after the loss to Philadelphia that he wouldn’t have any formal exit meeting with them Monday. Instead, he’d meet with players individually – some by his request, some by theirs.

“I talked to Sean after the game, and obviously, he must not have liked my speech,” Shanahan said. “He must have been disappointed in it. But I’ve only been doing it that way for a number of years, and he must be used to a different way. I apologize, Sean. It will never happen again … at least not with me.”

:ols:

I apologize. It was meant as a joke, a quote from the old lady in Ace Ventura. I'll delete it.

That does make it better :ols:

(and we all know what a POS we thnk Mara is, we just do have an "over the top" thing on anyone)

Had you included the video I might not even have bothered saying anything. :ols:

Archived