Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN. COM: Giants are over The Salary Cap!

ECU-ALUM

‏@AdamSchefter Giants restructured the contract of Pro Bowl guard Chris Snee, freeing up about $3 million.

Snee is Coughlins son in law, wonder how that conversation went .....though actually they probably just converted some base salary to bonus that they can spread over his contract and maybe added a year or two to the deal.

That does make it better :ols:

(and we all know what a POS we thnk Mara is, we just do have an "over the top" thing on anyone)

Had you included the video I might not even have bothered saying anything. :ols:

Yeah my joke fell flat on its face. I didn't mean to offend anyone or come off so seriously. With the new strain of "super gonorrhea" described in China's thread, apparently dying from gonorrhea is all too possible. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Although I do think Mara is a huge ass and I wouldn't cry if he at least got crabs.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the Giants are STARTING, .. Sean freaking Locklear as their LT.

Sean Locklear folks ... starting LT.. Giants. I'm pretty sure Orakpo and Kerrigan can blow up Locklear.

Skins don't play them till late enough in the year he might not be starter then

from coughlin, coughlins wife or his wife? i feel like the first 2 might be weird
My $$ is on old Tommy C, with Mara in to finish the job

Oh wow, I wasn't even going there, but you two did. :ols: I was thinking circumventing the salary cap with cash on the side, but you guys took it to another level. Bravo!! :ols:

The league took away skins and boys salary cap space because they are two most money making teams in the league. Each team can lose and still make that money. They hurt the rich to help the poor, only in business though not in government.

They did not take ANY money away. They took away the ability to spend money.

Archived