MattFancy

rate my team

QB: Cam, Romo sits to pee

WR: Andre Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Crabtree, Meechum

RB: Ray Rice. McGahee, Rashad Jennings

TE: Jared Cook, Winslow, Owen Daniels

K: Mason Crosby

DEF: San Fran, Cincinnati

I think my TEs are the only weak spot on my team.

I would drop Winslow and look for another WR. I think WR is your weakest spot right now. Andre is great, but if Lloyd will be the guy in NE is unknown, Crabtree is a let down, Meachem could be good in SD but Floyd could be the #1 there.

TE I think you're actually ok with Cook and Daniels (he doesn't have Dreesen stealing catches anymore).

Good overall, but I would find another WR just in case.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 01:38 AM ----------

rate my team please!

Was this an 8 team league? That is a loaded squad!

If you are in a PPR league then you are set at RB with Sproles in there along w/ Jackson, Murray, and McGahee. Reggie is ok, but the others I listed are better.

Seriously, Brady, Gronk, Smith, Bryant, Garcon, Murray, Jackson, Sproles, McGahee, ATL Kicker are all awesome. Seattle D I'm not sold on though, but your team should dominate.

rate my team

QB: Cam, Romo sits to pee

WR: Andre Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Crabtree, Meechum

RB: Ray Rice. McGahee, Rashad Jennings

TE: Jared Cook, Winslow, Owen Daniels

K: Mason Crosby

DEF: San Fran, Cincinnati

I think my TEs are the only weak spot on my team.

McGahee is iffy. He's a bit old for an RB, so there might be injury concerns. Jennings is probably only good for week 1, until MJD comes back. If he doesn't play this year, Jennings might work, but odds are MJD will be back at some point. TE is a bit weak too.

How many RBs do you need to play? If it's 2 then you're probably ok so long as no one gets injured.

Here's my team I drafted last night. 12-team PPR:

QB--Ryan

RB--McCoy, Martin

WR--Jennings, Colston, Lloyd

TE--Gonzalez

Flex--Spiller, SMoss/Ingram

K--Kaeding

DEF--Patriots

Bench--RG3, Cobb, Simpson, Rudolph, AMorris

solid team...your season depends on Matty Ice. He was subpar for me last year, hopefully he will play better for you

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 06:21 AM ----------

rate my team please!

QB: S: Tom Brady B: Tony Romo sits to pee

WR: S: Steve Smith B: Dez Bryant, Pierre Garcon

TE: Gronk

RB: S: DeMarco Murray B: Reggie Bush, Willis Mcgahee

Flex: S: Steven Jackson, Darren Sproles, Beanie Wells

K: Matt Bryant

Def: Seattle

Defensive Players: S: London Fletcher, James Laurinaitis B: Terrell Suggs (Yup, he's on PUP)

I think I got a solid team, plus I somehow got two 1/2 punches with Brady/Gronk and Romo sits to pee/Bryant. My RBs are kind of weak, but still solid.

I am also counting on D Murray this year (don't you hate having to rely on Cowboys)...solid team

solid team...your season depends on Matty Ice. He was subpar for me last year, hopefully he will play better for you

I think Ryan has a chance to be a top 5 QB this year. Seems like the Falcons are going to be throwing the ball more and he has some great receiving options in White, Jones, and Gonzalez.

One of the ES leagues, 12-team PPR:

QB: P. Manning, J. Freeman

RB: CJ2K, D. Murray, J. Stewart, C.J. Spiller, R. Mendenhall

WR: H. Nicks, J. Nelson, S. Holmes, M. Floyd

TE: T. Gonzalez, B. Celek

Def: Seattle (just for week 1 matchup against Ari, normally plug n' play for matchup every week)

K: Waiting to pick one up, have an open roster spot

I got Peyton in the 5th. Hope he can at least return to 80%. Also, only 4pts for passing TDs, so I wasn't that high on QB for this league.

Just traded DeMarco Murray for Ced Benson...

Hopefully it works out. Risky I know, but Benson is in a better situation IMO.

That's really really....really...risky. DeMarco Murray is considered a top 10 fantasy back by basically everyone, while most people wouldn't put Benson in the top 20.

I mean Benson is on a really good offense but that offense is pass heavy. He's the starter and the potential is there but I'd be concerned about them splitting carries at times during the season.

Good luck with it though, hope it pays off. :)

I have my draft today. 12 team, PPR. Bonuses for big games-- 5 points for rushing/receiving 100+ yd, passing 300+ yd

I draft 9th. Suggestions?

It's almost impossible to tell who is available at 9th in a draft that hasn't taken place.

A few people who *may* still be around at that point like Calvin John, Darren McFadden or Chris Johnson. If they're all gone and the top 3 backs (foster/rice/mccoy) are gone then you'll have an elite QB available there (Brees or Brady).

That's really really....really...risky. DeMarco Murray is considered a top 10 fantasy back by basically everyone, while most people wouldn't put Benson in the top 20.

I mean Benson is on a really good offense but that offense is pass heavy. He's the starter and the potential is there but I'd be concerned about them splitting carries at times during the season.

Good luck with it though, hope it pays off. :)

Thanks, I'm sure I will need it :)

I like Murray, but the injury history is there and he also runs behind a crap OL. Benson is playing for his NFL career and another payday.

I also have what I hope to be a strong RB bench. Hillis, Morris, Bush, Dwyer and Ryan Williams.

I think Ryan has a chance to be a top 5 QB this year. Seems like the Falcons are going to be throwing the ball more and he has some great receiving options in White, Jones, and Gonzalez.

I agree and thought the same last year...one of these years will be his breakout, maybe this year. As you said, he has the talent, the weapons and the opportunity to be very good

What do you people think of trent richardson and cam?

I think Trent can be a stud.

I think Cam will put up better passing numbers this year, but his rushing numbers will decrease.

I love Trent as a RB2/Flex in a 10-12 team league and I put Cam behind Stafford and ahead of Eli in a 4 point passing/6 point rushing TD league

What do you people think of trent richardson and cam?

I avoided them in my first couple of drafts but I had one last night where it worked out that I got both. It was a situation where I thought they were good value for the point at which I drafted them.

They should have solid years (Cam for sure) but I wouldn't overreach for either expecting greatness. Like jobaga said, I think Cam has a more stable/even year this year with a solid performance throughout but fewer rushing TDs. I just never know what to expect from Cleveland, but I wouldn't be shocked if Richardson had some numbers like Peyton Hillis had as a Brown in 2010.

10 team league, thoughts?

QB - Ryan, Flacco

RB - Rice, Steven Jackson, Alfred Morris

WR - Jennings, Bowe, Garcon, Antonio Brown, Blackmon

TE - Graham

Flex - Reggie Bush, Fred Davis

D - Seahawks, Packers

K- Crosby

If this is a 2 RB league then you are weak outside of Rice. Also, I get that you want Skins players on your team but drafting a Redskins running back is a waste of a pick. There is seriously no way to tell which one will get the majority of the carries week to week.

Hey i need one more to join an nfl.com league....draft is in one hour at 9est....anyone interested?

I've never used the nfl.com league before, but I think I have an account from before when some friends and I were going to try a league out there. If you still need one I'm available.

Archived