Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RGIII- victim of extortion attempt-link in OP- update in post #30

texasthunder

Just sounds like some desperate loser with a criminal history desperately trying to get money anyway he can. Considering that they got the feds involved I highly doubt that RG3 did anything now, or in the past. This is like a women claiming that she had an affair with a current president over 30 years prior.

Ding ding ding! This Hurd guy is just some clown dog loser. Can't believe people on this thread get worked up about stuff like this so easily.

This is comedic entertainment at the most.

I mean, that doesn't mean that he doesn't know something damning about RGIII.

Haven't you guys at some point had that nagging thought of "This guy (RGIII) almost seems too good to be true"?

Well, the only thing that would worry me is if the "information" this Hurd character has could lead to legal trouble for RG3 or cause RG3 such psychological damage as to make RG3 bust. Beyond those things, I could not care less.

.... like this is why I refuse to buy a lottery ticket - especially when the jackpots are higher then normal. Jackasses like this looser want to make a living off you. Let him rot in jail forever.

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your profane word and let the filters do their job.

Come on Man! Who cares about derogatory info? He's a QB for a football team.

It's not like we are electing him to be president of the United States.

......although that could change after he wins us 2 or 3 Superbowls. :peaceout:

Come on Man! Who cares about derogatory info? He's a QB for a football team.

It's not like we are electing him to be president of the United States.

......although that could change after he wins us 2 or 3 Superbowls. :peaceout:

Now that is funny

This situation reminds me of the time when many people thought Vinnie Cerrato must have had secret pictures of Dan Snyder with a german sheppard. Ya know...sometimes there is no "DIRT" and no evidence either. Sometimes there are just bad decisions made by idiots and stupid people. LOL

Attempts to extort the rich and famous are commonplace according to a 2009 MSNBC article.

For every one you hear about, there's probably 10 you don't. Just within the last three weeks, I've had two I've put to bed without anybody hearing about that would have been household names.

So, not to be that guy, but what are the chances we're going to find out what this "information" was? I'm of the mindset that I don't want to know, but there's at least a small part of me that's curious.

I'm definitely curious, but it's probably something really stupid and insignificant. Like RG3 smoked weed once in 10th grade or something.

So, not to be that guy, but what are the chances we're going to find out what this "information" was? I'm of the mindset that I don't want to know, but there's at least a small part of me that's curious.

it's a picture of him drinking a beer or smoking a pipe, or him drinking a beer while the guy next to him smokes a pipe...

that's my guess, and worries me 0%

Usually you have to have something to hang over the victim's head to attempt extortion...

wonder what he was hanging over RG3's head?

Those of you who want to know what the "DIRT" is on RG3, you remind me of the lynchmob bunch who heard a RUMOR in a saloon about the guy in the jailcell who stole somebody's cattle, and now you want to lynch the good for nuthin varmit cause a rumor is as good as the truth. Stop believing everything you hear. This idiot who was caught by the FBI has tried to blackmail a college kid who doesn't even have a job yet. Enough said for the intelligence of the blackmailer, not to mention that the RUMOR that you are hearing may be about a RUMOR that the blackmailer heard and so he just thought he would start another RUMOR since RUMORS are notorius for damaging a reputation, as evidenced by the extreme number of people posting here who are already convinced that there actually is DIRT on our new quarterback. RG3 is the most vetted and researched athlete in this years draft and NOBODY could find anything on him except for one pathetic below average athlete who can't find a job and needs money.

And yet some of you are still buying into his scheme full of delusions. We should all want to believe the best of people instead of the worst, until somebody proves that they don't deserive the benefit of the doubt and RG3 MORE THAN ANYBODY.....deserves the benefit of this doubt.

Those of you who want to know what the "DIRT" is on RG3, you remind me of the lynchmob bunch who heard a RUMOR in a saloon about the guy in the jailcell who stole somebody's cattle, and now you want to lynch the good for nuthin varmit cause a rumor is as good as the truth. Stop believing everything you hear. This idiot who was caught by the FBI has tried to blackmail a college kid who doesn't even have a job yet. Enough said for the intelligence of the blackmailer, not to mention that the RUMOR that you are hearing may be about a RUMOR that the blackmailer heard and so he just thought he would start another RUMOR since RUMORS are notorius for damaging a reputation, as evidenced by the extreme number of people posting here who are already convinced that there actually is DIRT on our new quarterback. RG3 is the most vetted and researched athlete in this years draft and NOBODY could find anything on him except for one pathetic below average athlete who can't find a job and needs money.

And yet some of you are still buying into his scheme full of delusions. We should all want to believe the best of people instead of the worst, until somebody proves that they don't deserive the benefit of the doubt and RG3 MORE THAN ANYBODY.....deserves the benefit of this doubt.

What? We're all on RG3's side dude. Some of us are just curious by what this idiot came up with to try to blackmail him with. We just want to be humored is all. Take a chill pill.

Agreed....

So what does everyone else think it was? Sexual orientation?

Archived