Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RGIII- victim of extortion attempt-link in OP- update in post #30

texasthunder

Wow, just reading the description of what the extorter did confirms what a compete moron he is.

It said he approached an agency in St. Louis, Missouri??? WTF? If he had done his homework, he would have known that CAA (RG3's agents) are based in Hollywood.

That alone should have tipped him off to the fact that he was being set up.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Wow, just reading the description of what the extorter did confirms what a compete moron he is.

It said he approached an agency in St. Louis, Missouri??? WTF? If he had done his homework, he would have known that CAA (RG3's agents) are based in Hollywood.

That alone should have tipped him off to the fact that he was being set up.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

RG3's agent is based in St Louis.

What? We're all on RG3's side dude. Some of us are just curious by what this idiot came up with to try to blackmail him with. We just want to be humored is all. Take a chill pill.

Its okay Dude and so am I. Love the Skins moves and not worried a bit about RG3 like so many on here. There seem to be a lot of folks on here that are a bit too emotional at every turn of the road but I suppose that's expected after our last 15 years of Cerrato Crap. I am sitting back, calmly waiting for this season: I will save my emotion for when something is actually happening instead of imagining something terrible. I am very chilled and I don't need a pill. But thanks for your concern. :)

Archived