Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obamacare...(new title): GOP DEATH PLAN: Don-Ryan's Express

JMS

On 5/30/2018 at 4:09 PM, tshile said:

It would seem to me that if you’re strongly anti abortion you’d be for cheap, accessible, long term and reliable contraception. 

What about those that are moderately anti-abortion like me? (note I think there should be limitations - real limitations not the fake ones we currently have). No issues with contraceptives being cheap and readily available.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Remember long ago, reading National Lampoon magazine.  They used to have an ad:  

Picture of an attractive young woman, naked (at least from the waist up), seated at a card table.  On the table is a scrabble board with the words "National" "Lampoon" "Subscribe" and "Now" spelled out on it.  

Large text:  Subscribe to National Lampoon and a beautiful National Lampoon secretary may come and play naked Scrabble with you.  

Smaller text:  Then again, she may not.  But you will save . . . 

The right is hell bent on making this country a living ****hole for everyone but the donor class. But “populism”. 

Doctors, nurses, healthcare professionals , who gives a **** about what they have to say when you have the lobbyist class to destroy health coverage for millions of people. 

If half the country hadn’t microwaved its brain by watching Fox News, none of this would be possible.

• Thanks 1

Does anyone wonder why dental is included in Medicaid?  I did...until a Maryland child died from an infected tooth in 2007.  I point this out as a cautionary tale for those who may cheer the Kentucky decision to halt vision and dental insurance.  Remember all who are covered and/or denied along with our responsibilities toward them.

Flashback:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/5-years-after-boy-dies-from-toothache-maryland-medicaid-dental-care-is-on-mend/2012/02/15/gIQANEJoGR_story.html?utm_term=.98c2feb1ee28